Ultrasonic Blue LX570? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fzj80 1997

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone know if Lexus made any LX’s in this color? I’ve seen this truck around town for a few years now. Saw it parked today and got out to take a look. It’s definitely painted and not a wrap, and from a quick glance there weren’t any obvious imperfections that would suggest an aftermarket paint job. I left a note with my contact info in hopes they‘ll maybe sell it to me one day. This thing would look amazing built up with some fat tires.

1B5BB2F7-F550-45AD-B1F8-B8C68993435E.jpeg

87F1AA46-92B0-4A84-9CB9-CB5C41077AA6.jpeg

That is a 2013-15 LX.
That color was not available in 2013 or 2014 according to the Lexus brochures. Mybe in 2015.

If you have enough money, you can get an aftermarket paint job that is as good as the factory or even better.

Custom paint job. It's a :+Lexus color but was never offered for the LX. Deep Blue Mica was offered in the newer gen LX. I think the older gen 570's got Costal Azul Mica.

I've never seen an LX this color, but damn it's amazing!

Peek at the VIN along the DS of the windshield next time. Take a photo of it, then go into the Toyota or Lexus portal (I think you'll have to use the Lexus one) and it will give you the build details including the color and options. Easy peasy. I agree that it's probably an import. I doubt anyone would pay that kind of cash for a great paint job in a factory, non-US color and then have no mods and a sport a Scooby-Doo sticker. Just my two cents.

With the tech you have available today, you can paint any color or (temperature and water dependent changing colors) if you want.
Has anyone done a custom paint job like this? with matt blue or something like this?
Would like to know how much it costs for a full redo paint job.

Peek at the VIN along the DS of the windshield next time. Take a photo of it, then go into the Toyota or Lexus portal (I think you'll have to use the Lexus one) and it will give you the build details including the color and options. Easy peasy. I agree that it's probably an import. I doubt anyone would pay that kind of cash for a great paint job in a factory, non-US color and then have no mods and a sport a Scooby-Doo sticker. Just my two cents.
This completely slipped my mind. I guess I have the plate though, so I can run a carfax and get the vin…

This completely slipped my mind. I guess I have the plate though, so I can run a carfax and get the vin…
Leave them a note and maybe you'll get lucky. It's just a matter of timing. They won't keep it forever, you might get your dream rig. It looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom