Ultra cheap to good home LX450 Wheels and tires. New Bushings too. Karma, pay it forward (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ultra cheap like free wheels and tires off my 1996 LX450. Wheels are in good condition, but not perfect. Center caps could use a coat of paint. Michelin tires are great. Located in NE Ohio: zip code 44404. No shipping, sorry.

I also have 4x Ironman rear-lower-control arm bushings, and a set of Icon front caster bushings. All new and never installed. Prefer to give bushings to whoever wants the wheels and tires.

Not looking for any specific price, more interested that they end up with someone who needs em, Just pay it forward to the next guy and keep the karma train moving!

Just shoot me a text. 330-770-4394.

Thanks everyone, Bob

IMG_2767(1).jpg

IMG_2766(1).jpg

IMG_2764(1).jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2747(1).jpg

I'll take them. Text and pm sent.
Yes, you are a good person!

Last edited:
Ultra cheap like free wheels and tires off my 1996 LX450. Wheels are in good condition, but not perfect. Center caps could use a coat of paint. Michelin tires are great. Located in NE Ohio: zip code 44404. No shipping, sorry.

I also have 4x Ironman rear-lower-control arm bushings, and a set of Icon front caster bushings. All new and never installed. Prefer to give bushings to whoever wants the wheels and tires.

Not looking for any specific price, more interested that they end up with someone who needs em, Just pay it forward to the next guy and keep the karma train moving!

Just shoot me a text. 330-770-4394.

Thanks everyone, Bob

View attachment 2602411

View attachment 2602412

View attachment 2602414

View attachment 2602415

View attachment 2602417
I am interested! Sent you a text.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting.... looks like they are going to Matt in DC who's coming next weekend.

Again, sorry I didn't update this thread sooner, grease up to my elbows doing knuckles this weekend and didn't want to ruin my keyboard. :)

Are these still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom