1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ultimate prick

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by webelk6, Aug 15, 2006.

1. webelk6

webelk6

So I have been really busy painting a plaza. A company owns 150 of these "plazas" all over the u.s.

I get to the front where a pick and save grocery store is. Normally I cone off areas, use caution tape etc. to make sure no one drives thru, or gets oversprayed etc.

So this owner comes out(mind you he is renting the space from the company I am contracted thru), walks up to me.

Now this guy is a little not really little, but littler than me, bald and definately an a******. He walks up to me and starts screaming at the top of his lungs, "What the hell am I supposed to do with this tape and cones?"I tell him what I just wrote above. He says, "who was the f'n idiot who left the cones here last nite?"

I say, I AM THE F'N IDIOT, YOU WANNA PAY THE DEDUCTIBLE FOR OVERSPRAYED CARS?"

He says , (now he is trying to control me thru violence and fear)I am trying to run a business here. I say so am I.

Now this is all being yelled. HE walks away, and when he is about 35 yds. away screams , "WHY DON'T YOU SMELL SOME MORE OF THOSE F'N PAINT FUMES!"

I was just about to end this guy, but I am a pro, and an owner of a reputable business. My ol man shows up, I tell him the story, and he tells the cart getter. Warns him of his bosses impending doom if he gets in my job site anymore.

I later inquire thru many of my friends, and find out this guy is a known prick.

This coming monday the whole lot is getting seal coated and striped, I want to pay adimission to see this ass squirm.

And by the way, do not shop at Delevan Wi pick and save!

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon

I'd sure hate to have to try and return something defective to THAT store.

3. cruiser88

cruiser88

Media:
    Albums:
    :D make sure you dont tape and cone anything off .and find the biggest dam airless you can find and go to town.then hand him the bill for the paint removal:D the guy would lock himself in a padded room .

4. Conex

Conex

Just laugh and watch him freak out. We are building a concrete roadway to some super expensive properties and one of the home owners got very irate that he would have to wait 5 minutes for us to get the equipment out of his way. So, instead of waiting he drove around the truck and concrete pump, right into 8" of wet concrete and rebar. Freaking out, he decided to drive out of the concrete, over the steel formwork and drug the chassis of his brand new Range Rover 50' down steel forms with cold rolled pins sticking out every 5'. We could do nothing but laugh, and he could do nothing except drive away.

5. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    just finish the job and get the fawk out of there.

6. webelk6

webelk6

new

The sad part is, that pic is an after pic. It/plaza was a really bad left town kmart/not pictured. The color scheme I put on really brought out the signs. But Stinebrink(oops, did I say that:mad:) pick and save guy , IS TRYING TO RUN A BUSINESS.

Here is anothe shot of the rest of the plaza. Notice the cutoff by kmart, my stuff is to the left.

7. webelk6

webelk6

complete

As of noon today i am the fawk out of there

8. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    :beer:

9. my64fj40

my64fj40

Should have got the dinero finish it and then beat the s*** out him ;)

10. webelk6

webelk6

stinebrink pick and save

here is a great pic of tomatoes,

i did not buy from pick and save, I grew them my self!

11. webelk6

webelk6

As I said this guy rents the space from the corporation who owns these and this plaza.

I also found out from his help he is a known prick. He goes to all the du and pheasants forever stuff and drops cash like his in vegas.

I go to these too.
    I will get revenge:cool:

12. cruiser88

cruiser88

Media:
    Albums:
    last year we were blasting and spraying a coal prep plant.so after finishing the 5th floor we was ready to spray so i went down and covered the miners cars.went back upstairs mixed the paint and all that crap just pulled the trigger and my boss said i told you to freaking cover those cars:confused: .wtf i did so i went down and covered them again. same s*** the night shift boss from the mine came up and said i dont want them cars covered.:D sure ya dont he was warned. 6 in the morning a bunch of domestic trucks heeps included looked like spotted owls.we rolled it was to funny .the next eve he was removing paint:D

13. webelk6

webelk6

ya what is with that avatar?

14. White Shark

White Shark

Media:
    Albums:
    Be glad you aren't working for Depot. If you were, the HD Manager would have you out there kissing ass and painting in the middle of the night to keep the customer satisfied. Even though the prick isn't really your customer, your Home Depot uniforms and truck signs would force you to kiss everyone's ass regardless. Freedom is nice, isn't it? ;)

15. sisukid1975

sisukid1975

How would ytou like your buddy to suddenly wanted out of the state of Nevada for a string of convenience store robberies?

Or have $4000 in unpaid parking tickets in Milwaukee county? (I hear the jail there is just lovely ;) )

$50K in back child support out of Dane County?

Child molestation warrant out of Outagamie county?

Just kidding. After all, it's not like I have read/write access to pretty much any state of Wisconsin database or anything. :D

16. crushers

crushers post ho SILVER Star

OUCH!! that would be nasty!

17. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:

it was either this one or the john kerry attemting to catch a football

18. webelk6

webelk6

Funny you mentioned that. I mentioned that scenario to my old man, and we both just sighed. That would be a real ****show.:beer:

19. webelk6

webelk6

prick stories

I should have put this up as a poll or something. I would like to hear some more prick stories. I can't be the only contractor on mud. I could not have found the one and only prick.:mad:

20. Lupdog

Lupdog

Where to start....

Being a plumber no-one is happy to see you, unless there house is flooded in who knows what I suppose, lol. I run into my fair share of pricks but what bugs me the most is the "watchers". You know the people that just stand there and watch every single thing you do while your trying to work. Man, I hate that. You can't scratch your nuts, swear at the dodgy plumbing someone else did or do it how you want to because they want it done just a little bit different but it's going to end up being twice as painful to finish the job. And if you f**k something up along the way or get a leak you look like a complete incompetent even when its easily fixed.

I mean with someone watching you all the time you can't even get your "Plumber's crack" out which is half the fun of the job! Yesterday I had a bloke watch me dig a trench for a stormwater drain for two hours - just sat there and watched me. I mean, Christ get a life. Poor bloke must lead a pretty dull existence if he had nothing better to do and that was the highlight of his day! Mind you, I had to laugh though when I put the crow-bar through a power conduit and before I knew what was happening he reached in and put his hand onto the broken wires and gave himself a shock! What a dumbass!

And the ones that ask question after inane question. Sometimes I feel like screaming at them, "just shut the f**k up. If you can't grasp how water flows through a pipe then you won't understand no matter how many times I explain it!"

And then there are the ones that jump on you as soon as you get to the front door and lay down the law about everything as though your going to rip them off or do a dodgy job. Jeez, I hate being made to feel as though I'm some sort of con-man.

Wow, I kinda got carried away! I think I need a holiday!

:) Lup

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">