Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is toyotapartsdeal.com a legit site? They have one and I was going to pick one up just to have in case/when I need it.

Plano?!?!?! I'm 25 min from there. You still in town?

Nope, back in Zion now. I'll be in Plano quarterly? or more often this coming year. This trip was a bit of a hustle but the next few I should have day or so to spare. I'll hit you up!

Is toyotapartsdeal.com a legit site? They have one and I was going to pick one up just to have in case/when I need it.

Legit yes, they are a Toyota dealer franchise. Their inventory and availability are infamously misleading i.e. they will sell you anything on their e commerce site BUT that doesn't mean they have it on the shelf or can even get it.

Read about them here on Mud:

Good copy but boo. We were able to get the last handful of stock released out of DC's. A few of the dealers that show stock are in the west, I considered hoarding a couple more but I'll leave them out there.

Elk Grove Toyota 916-405-8000
Marina Del Rey Toyota 866-823-8348
Desert Toyota of Tucson 520-296-8535

The rest were midwest/east as I recall.

Is cruisteroutfitters selling them? I'd like to pick one up so that I'm covered down the road.

Is cruisteroutfitters selling them? I'd like to pick one up so that I'm covered down the road.

Snag one from one of the dealers I listed above. Now that they are discontinued, their price will be less than mine :D (I'm hoarding them for some 60 projects)

Snag one from one of the dealers I listed above. Now that they are discontinued, their price will be less than mine :D (I'm hoarding them for some 60 projects)
Marina del rey won't ship and Tucson says they don't have it. Any other numbers I could try?

Marina del rey won't ship and Tucson says they don't have it. Any other numbers I could try?

Not that I have access to look for tonight. Call your Toyota dealer tomorrow and they should be able to check inventory across the nation.

Gold. 😂😂

1800DDBB-018F-4F1B-A11D-DCE9270EDB4E.jpeg

B1DD4A7C-0FCD-45BD-A63B-C8C117AB90EF.jpeg

$600 !

Anyone end up with a spare PS pump 44320-60071? I just got a 1990 FJ62 that looks like it's gonna need one. Looks like I got into the game about 4 weeks too late to actually score one. Willing to pay it's value to get the OEM part. Haven't found it elsewhere.

Anyone end up with a spare PS pump 44320-60071? I just got a 1990 FJ62 that looks like it's gonna need one. Looks like I got into the game about 4 weeks too late to actually score one. Willing to pay it's value to get the OEM part. Haven't found it elsewhere.

That pump was for the FJ60. Your FJ62 takes a different pump. :) 44320-60090. There is also a OEM rebuild kit available 04446-30030

Definitely not still in stock but a great OEM score. Picked up a NOS FJ62 fusible link last week. Original price only $8.10 when it was put on the "Underhill's tab" but I was happy to pay only $20! BTW this is post number 1,000 on this thread!
IMG_2669.JPG
IMG_2667.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom