Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update: Gray ones are NLA. I am an idiot and should have ordered these when I made the post. SMH. Lesson learned.
Jason at Trail Tailor is stocking a replacement. I haven't seen them in person but that would probably be your best option now days.

Update: Gray ones are NLA. I am an idiot and should have ordered these when I made the post. SMH. Lesson learned.
SEM paint is a great match via Cruiser Corps

I just ordered an upper one. They told me the lower one is NLA. This is the better situation since you look at the top one, and the top one has the plastic holes the screws thread into from underneath, which are broken. Hopefully the grey is the same as the original 40 year old OEM bottom.

I just ordered an upper one. They told me the lower one is NLA. This is the better situation since you look at the top one, and the top one has the plastic holes the screws thread into from underneath, which are broken. Hopefully the grey is the same as the original 40 year old OEM bottom.

Where'd you find it?? Online parts sites in the US and abroad seem to say NLA, and that was also confirmed by a parts guy I called.

Where'd you find it?? Online parts sites in the US and abroad seem to say NLA, and that was also confirmed by a parts guy I called.
Toyota Parts Direct in Canada. I haven't gotten it yet but he emailed me to cancel the lower one because it's NLA and said the upper one is still available. I'm guessing they have to order it in from Japan first.

Amayama says they have it. It's cheaper there, I should have ordered it from them. They don't show the lower one as available. I guess they have a bunch of upper ones they are running through then it will be finished when they all sell.

I am curious about the 350kg vs the 500kg rear weight decals 75471-60050 . Is the 350kg decal the only one still made and the 500kg is NLA? Was the 500kg for the FF rear axle and the 350kg for the SF?
1614380764992.png

1614380966971.png

I'm working on ordering soon to be NLA stuff.. Did you get this? Is there any difference between this and the USA Version (like for DOT requirements)?
No, I never ordered. The difference is that the overseas version does not have the side marker light harness off the tail lamp wiring. It could easily be added - just something that's not there currently. It only uses +12v and ground for parking lights so it's just a tap into two wires and resolved if you want a new taillight. You could even pull the wires off your existing taillight and swap it over to make it seamless.

I wonder if the same is true for the front turn signal assemblies.. Both seem to be available for non-US spec cruisers:

Front turn assembly LH8152069165
Front turn assembly RH8151069165
Front turn signals are the same up front as USA. The only difference that existed for J60 trucks were 24v vs 12v and that was just a bulb change. I bought overseas lamps new for mine and they are the same. Just pricey.

For spreadsheet aficionados I've compiled a list of all the readily available OEM parts for the FJ62 (ATM). The list came from Passport Toyota and they are pretty accurate when it comes to identifying available parts. Passport's prices are often competitive with Partsouq or Amayama if you get free shipping ..use code FREESHIP. Prices and availability as of March 2021.

Attachments

• FJ62_parts_March2021_passport_toyota.csv
    262.8 KB · Views: 259
Who is going to be the first to order all $38k plus tax and shipping in parts?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom