Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did they work/match?

I BELIEVE 80s Toyota Vans share the Turn Signal and Wiper Stalks. I need to run back and actually pull the wiper stalks and compare to confirm, but everything I saw matched.

84112-29335 - Light, Turn Signal
84652-28200 - Wiper Stalk

8411229335.jpg

Attempted to install the 3F PCV hardline. It fits and would bolt in completely however the casting on the manifold hits the hardline and would need some reworking to fit...so close but just enough to where it isn't worth the effort.

12225-61010

View attachment 1652563

Bringing this back. It actually works! Had some time while finishing my desmog and realized all I have to do is ever so slightly bend the hardline just a smidge away from manifold and add a 8mm spacer behind the bracket and voila! Perfect fitting pcv vent line for desmog.

Last edited:
I have found in most cases when I Google a part,by number or description,and it sends me to a dealer that has the part they really have it. I recently ordered a rear bumper and it came real quick w/free shipping. On black Friday I got an extra 20% off the total cost of another order. Toyota of Soouth Atlanta

Before when u wanted the Convenience of a 69005-90A17 FJ60 complete Vehical Lock set NLA ! , we all just got Mad :mad:

98E89324-C040-45E1-8D83-9EC4256EF0A9.jpeg

Now , 69005-90A17 can Live again & we can be Glad :idea:

Note: All Locks Re-Keyed Alike

DSCN9905.JPG
DSCN9907.JPG
DSCN9909.JPG
DSCN9910.JPG

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I could get a lower tailgate for my 1990 fj62 . If so your welcome to send pictures 2763455883

Contact Member @devo , he is the 6# series man , and sources all his parts in the Dry states too........

Throttle Position Sensor
Toyota catalog part number did not fit my '89 3FE throttle body.
My Throttle body blades that turn the TPS are setting at 12 and 6 o'clock when at idle position.
The TPS part number 89452-14050 has the pads at 3 and 9 o'clock. This part can not work on my throttle body.
The part number 89452-28030 (Denso 198500-0201) has the pads at 12 and 6 that can work with my '89 throttle body.
Purchased from Toyota of Dallas, $97.92. Purchased April 2016.

Before when u wanted the Convenience of a 69005-90A17 FJ60 complete Vehical Lock set NLA ! , we all just got Mad :mad:

Now , 69005-90A17 can Live again & we can be Glad :idea:

Note: All Locks Re-Keyed Alike

Where is that set available?
And does it come with 8 keys? (!)

Where is that set available?
And does it come with 8 keys? (!)

i have my TOYOTA Lock & Key Repair certification circa. 1998

simply put i Made the Set

Using All NEW & NOS TOYOTA Genuine Parts

I Re-Key'd ALL the Locks to the same Factory TOYOTA Key Code

as a Result i Re-Created part # 69005-90A17 :)

during and since creating this Kit , i have secured more then a Few of the NLA Part # Locks as NOS ones

as a Result I now have the ability to Make Several of these Kits immediately if need be

PM sent ...........

68950-69025 - rear trunk strut/stay w/wiper.

None in country right now, these were the last two I saw on the screen...but I put another order in to see if it's cancelled or fulfilled.

So much nicer looking than any of the aftermarket units...including the mcmaster carr's I have on my truck now.

1568272234057.png

68950-69025 - rear trunk strut/stay w/wiper.

None in country right now, these were the last two I saw on the screen...but I put another order in to see if it's cancelled or fulfilled.

So much nicer looking than any of the aftermarket units...including the mcmaster carr's I have on my truck now.

View attachment 2081312
I need a pair of those. Definitely interested in hearing if still available or not. Thx.

I agree with the quality statement. I just put a pair on the 80, OEM Toyota after being disappointed in the fit and finish of aftermarket. No surprise there.

I need a pair of those. Definitely interested in hearing if still available or not. Thx.

I agree with the quality statement. I just put a pair on the 80, OEM Toyota after being disappointed in the fit and finish of aftermarket. No surprise there.

If they are ultimately nla, ideally KYB would sell direct to consumer/whole sellers if there isn’t a conflict of interest... @cruiseroutfit ?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom