Ultimate OEM 4X SERIES PARTS IN STOCK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I did this in the 55 section and it has done really well. https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj55-iron-pig-preservation-society/246266-oem-fj55-parts-stock.html

If you have a part# you know is still available through Toyota for a 40 and you know the price and year it came from post it up. I cannot tell you how many times I've paid more for a used part that I thought was discontinued only to find out it was new and cheaper than the used part I bought.

If you have a picture of said part post it up. If you don't have a picture go to this link http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/q.html and find the picture and post it up.

*****New site***** http://www.toyotapartszone.com/
They have all the diagrams as well as prices and as well if it is an item you can actually get.

I'm always up for learning something.

Last edited:
I asked this in another thread, but got no answer: A the web site you just posted, if it has a price next to it does that mean it's available? If so, a new frame is only $1456.78! Hell, I put that much in labor on mine! :eek:

I asked this in another thread, but got no answer: A the web site you just posted, if it has a price next to it does that mean it's available? If so, a new frame is only $1456.78! Hell, I put that much in labor on mine! :eek:

Doubt it. I think they took those prices from an old EPC program. Lots of times I've ordered something and it had a really good price only to find out it was discontinued. From what I understand those prices could be current or they could be what the last price that part had before it was discontinued.

This is a great idea and I would love to know what OEM parts are available for my '78 FJ40. For critical parts that keep the rig moving, I prefer OEM over aftermarket.
As a Rookie MUD user, it would seem to me that Toyota should have a database of what parts they have for sell, and would be motivated to let guys like us know about these parts. It's part of product support.

Thanks for that link. Are those correct dealer prices?

OEM hubcaps were still available last I checked - if so, please stop people from overpaying on e-Bay.

FJ40 windshield glass and seal - cheaper and better than any aftermarket krap you'll ever find. Have a receipt somewhere for the last one at 25% discount.

Aisin hubs - did that Toyota dealer ever finish clearing them out? Paid something like $67 apiece new just a few years ago!!!

Driveshaft bolts/nuts/washers - hub studs/cone washers/flat washers/nuts - I prefer Toyota here - but damn, they're over the top pricey.

All the part numbers for the 69 are in here...
Use this site everyday.
http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/g_U_1969_TOYOTA_LAND+CRUISER_FJ40L-A.html

John

Thanks for that link. Are those correct dealer prices?

You two need to read the whole post.:D

I was thinking of something along these lines.

Hubcaps. 42621-60010 (rear) 42621-60020 (front) around $20 each.

hubcaps_fj40.jpg

77110-60011 TANK ASSY AUX. $194.78
These are the OEM AUX fuel cans. Bling Bling.

diag_ACJore.jpg

FJ40 Rear Ornaments aka emblems. There are different part numbers for the 1-79 and later trucks but they may all share the same part now. I don't remember if the parts below are early or late.

75450-60011 Toyota $29.72 List
75453-60012 4 Wheel Drive $32.71 List
ref.jpg

its more like what isnt available(and whats a good replacement), I bet 75% of the parts are still availbale thru the dealer

for you, the mate on Toyoty.u us is only one supplier, and he is precious:crybaby:

Yeah I need to read the thread first. I would love the mounting bracket for the tank. Does anyone have a picture of one mounted on the stock location? Where did they put them, in front of the doors?

there was a tube carrier for the rear of the rigs...some troopies had them...some on the side were mounted...some in front of doors.

I would post pics...but...no more star :frown:

maybe somebody has the pics i am speaking of...

there is a thread going now about having some made by ehsan as well as in NZ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom