Ultimate Adventure 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I received a call from Rick Pewe yesterday. I applied for the 2011 Ultimate Adventure a few months ago. Seems as though I'm in the top 10 list to go on the 2011 Ultimate Adventure.:flipoff2::clap::bounce::bounce2:

:grinpimp:

Wow - looks very cool! Good luck

That's pretty cool Chuck, should be fun.:steer:

Last edited:
And you have a Ham license to boot! :p

Sweet! I received the same call from Mr. Pewe. My LX450 isn't to the task, but the J10 is!

IMG00741-20110403-1121-800.jpg

Sweet! I received the same call from Mr. Pewe. My LX450 isn't to the task, but the J10 is!
]

OMG sorry dude, but i had to say something about that tube. Its gota be a 6 boner bar! :popcorn:

I need some help on the Ultimate Adventure

Looks like I need some votes to get into the ultimate adventure this year.

Please post comments to help me on my way.

The Ultimate Adventure 2011 Finalists - 4-Wheel & Off-Road Magazine

Chuck Wigham Divide, CO
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60
Engine: Chevy 383 Stroker
Induction: TBI
Transmission: 700R4
Transfer case: NP203 matted to stock FJ60 split case
Front Axle: FJ60 9.25" Long Field 30 spline 4.88
Rear Axle: GM 14 bolt shaved 10.5" 4.88
Front Suspension: Stock FJ60 leaf springs on SOA with shackle reversal
Rear Suspension: Stock FJ60 leaf springs on SOA with add-a-leaf
Tires: 37" TSl SSR
Winch: Mile Marker 9500
All Non-Stock Equipment: Bumpers, crossover steering, york compressor, skid plate,

Go Chuck. I think he may owe a few :beer::beer: after this :D

No news yet on who will be on the final list.

Chuck, it was good meeting you today and BSing on the clock. I look forward to actually getting to wheel my crusier with ya'll one day.
Jake

Good to hear from you Jake.

Jake mounted my 39" BFG Krawlers at Sears for me. Jake works at the Chapel Hills Sears. Between Jake not missing a beat mounting the tires and putting the airsoft pellets in for balancing and Jose going the exta mile on getting the tires in for us (Mike picked up a set for the Bronco as well). I was impressed by Jake and Jose's great customer support. Great customer support seems to be hard to find these days.

Jake was telling me about his FJ40 on 39.5 Super Swampers with a 383 V8 and dual transfer cases as well as his stock FJ60. Jake has been wanting to come to a CLC club meeting but he works on Tuesday evenings. I suggested he just come on the trail runs. Hope to see you on the trail soon Jake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom