For Sale UK KZJ78 willing to help ship to USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
green
MOT 30 April 2022 322420 Km this will increase as it is my daily driver £8000 ONO

Good points

Cambelt and auxiliary belts fitted. Almost new tyres. Rebuilt front brake callipers. New front discs and Pads. New flexi brake pipes. Manual front hub conversion. New hub bearings. New swivel bearings and all seals. Transfer case rebuilt with Terrain Tamer kit. Prop shaft universal joints replaced. Rust to bodywork cut out and replaced. Fuel tank removed and all brackets and bash plate repainted. Fuel filler pipe replaced. rear flexi fuel hoses replaced. Underside cleaned, rust treated and protected with Dinitrol. Cavities treated with Dinitrol. All wheel arch extensions removed, and all brackets treated for rust and resprayed. Repairs made to fibreglass wheel arches and mud flaps. Rear bumper removed and rust treated and resprayed all brackets treated and resprayed. Side steps removed and all brackets rust treated and repainted. All bracketry has had rust removed with electrolysis. Track rod rubbers replaced. Mot advisory work (drop link rubbers) completed. New rear pioneer speakers fitted. Comes with rear discs and pads (bought but not required). Air con works. LED Interior lights. Old Man Emu suspension (repainted black). Air conditioning works.

Bad bits.

Small hole in bodywork at top corner of windscreen. The windscreen has a small crack but not an MOT failure. I was going to put a new windscreen in and fix body work at the same time. It has a waterproof patch for now. A few small dents here and there. The roof gutter has been bent with a roof rack by a previous owner. Paint work around area is poor. Arial has been snapped off and a temporary repair made. Works fine.

Bottom of one rear door, sill repair and rear quarter panel repair painted black. 4wd indicator light not working. Clear coat pealing on rear wheel arch extensions.

Update... I have just had the ECU Repaired...Everything is running fine now. The guy said that te capasitors have a lifespan so he has replaced them and repaired damaged traces on the PCB caused by them leaking.

Feel free to call me or WhatsApp and discuss further 00447969975377 I can email more photos

Graeme

20211009_144250.jpg

20211009_144258.jpg

20211009_144307.jpg

20211009_144330.jpg

20211009_144335.jpg

Last edited:
Just thought I would add good and bad points as I remember. Good points.... I forgot to mention I fitted a new turbo return oil pipe. Radiator was replaced by previous owner but I have no paperwork for it. I have all the reciepts for everything I have bought with the exception of nuts and bolts. I have the removeable towbar. I have the original jack and wheelbrace minus bag. New Locking wheelnuts have been fitted. Bad points... small oil leak from sump. Not starting at the moment (just happened after ad placed!) I am pretty sure it is an ECU fault so I am going to sent it off for repair and test. It has always started without a problem. I will continue to post things as I remember! I can forward more detailed photos on request.

Graeme

Just listed on ebay after having starting problems I have had the ECU Repaired and all is fine now.

Item number: 115084163156

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom