uh oh, can I be one of ya'll? (1 Viewer)

Land Speeder

InstaH8R

I'm moving back to Seattle next week, cruiserless, as it turns out. Cattywampus was sold to a buddy to fund my unemploymentness. I'm staying with family up there for now.

I'm ready to go wheeling with ya'll! I'll need to ride shotgun, but am a pretty good spotter, don't look at my truck! I will spot yours alot easier!

Land Speeder

InstaH8R

jeez, guys, Seattle is a big city and no one posting in this forum? do you guys have another forum you post in or something?
This forum needs a enema in the form of Land Speeder.

Heading out tomorrow mid-day and hope to be there Late Sunday, ready to either find a job, mtn. bike or trail ride...

mr2m1

Puff The Magic Wagon

Welcome Land Speeder

This forum doesnt get alot of action. There are a couple of clubs up her that have their own forums. You can check those.
(www.raincountrycruisers.com and www.seattlecruiserheads.com)

I agree with you as well. We need to revive this forum. Come on people post runs, projects, work parties....something. Im tired of reading the the ones posted last year.

jfz80

Spicy

Well well well i cant welcome ya but can say Im sorry to see you go to the soggy side without getting to wheel with ya more! Enjoy Seattle and hope to cross trails again.

Speed on dude......and you folks better get ready

Ready to find a job, mtn bike OR trail ride? Don't you need all three of these things to be happy! Haha, welcome to Seattle. I am a Landcruiser owner myself and also like to mountain bike. I don't off road very hard -- I've never even been to an organized run before. My rig is stock and without lockers so my slight exploration into the modest sections of the Reiter trails are probably about all I'll get into in the near future. Most of my MTB experience is out of the Portland area. I know of a couple park trail areas around here though -- let me know if you want to go for a ride sometime (when you get a bike!).

-Andrew

Land Speeder

InstaH8R

I have a Kona Coiler DeeLux, awesome bike. Let me get over this cough and chest congestion and we can ride St Eds at least, I'm fat and outta shape

Sounds perfect. I ride a couple miles each way to work every day, but im also fat and out of shape. I live in Sand Point... very close to St. Edwards. I ride a Trek Fuel 90.

Land Speeder

InstaH8R

Dang, I'm at the north end of Wedgwood (near Hale HS) and take the dog to the dog area over at Magnuson almost everyday. St Ed's if nothing else, I gotta get in shape though, cause I can't ride worth crap right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom