UCLC Spring Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With Wayne's Run (WSSR) being postponed until the beginning of June, we decided to move our Annual Club Spring Run to the same weekend of April 17-19. We will be running the trails in Ardbeg which is only 20 minutes north of where we had earlier planned. These trails are excellent for all trucks stock to modified. Any Cruisers that were planning to come on the WSSR are more than welcome to join in. We will be camping at a base camp on the trail near a lake. We will be leaving the Guelph area heading north around 10 am Friday morning. Details of meeting spots along the way, directions and updates to follow. Please chime in here if you are thinking of coming so we can start getting an idea of participants. Any questions please feel free to post here or PM Mud Shark Rosey or Landblazer.
021.jpg

Great to hear guys, things are shaping up nicely.
Dave

Hey,Guys

The WSSR run is the 17-19 April 09, correct.

I have the Friday off work, so I plan on going up early.

Is anyone else heading up.

Let me know, if you are interested in going up as a group.

Dave

Hey Dave, Brad and I are heading up Friday from the Guelph area and I believe there are some guys leaving from the TO area Friday as well. We'll make plans at meeting on Sunday.
Dave

From what I could gather at the meeting, it sounds like everyone is planning on Friday. Brad, myself and Dave L. are going up Friday. When I have a better feel for when we're leaving I'll post up a possible meeting time for in Parry Sound.
Dave

My buddy just picked up the last shift I was trying to get rid of! so I am in for sure now.

:bounce:I am so pumped:bounce:

I am in for heading up on friday I have nothing to do that whole week!

Matt

where are we meeting? same place as last time?

i will not be able to cruiser as fast so don't be leaving me behind...

I think the best place to meet is at the McDonalds on Bowes St. in Parry Sound. There is a shell station right beside it and a host of stores very close if anyone needs to pick up a last minute item. It is also just off the highway and easy to find. Where we camp and wheel is about 45mins. drive from there. I am thinking around 2 or 3pm for meeting time.
Dave

looks like there is going to be a excellent turn out...

<i wonder if fiberglass 40 Mike is going to actually make it this time?>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom