UCA Cam bolts/nuts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone confirm if the nuts for the cam bolts for the UCA are different? Im replacing my UCA and I want to replace the hardware as well. I am seeing multiple part numbers for the nuts and I want to make sure that if they are different per side of the UCA I order the correct ones.

a8ed5e7e9c48d8124db7b1b4311c90a0.png

For parts #15 I am finding this:

1548190-60011Upper Control Arm Adjust Bolt
Adjust Cam
LAND CRUISER; ADJUSTER BOLT; FROM 3/ 99
1548198-60010Adjust Cam
LAND CRUISER; CAM; TO 3/ 99
1548190-60010Adjust Cam
LAND CRUISER; ADJUSTER BOLT; TO 3/ 99
1548198-60011Adjust Cam
LAND CRUISER; CAM; FROM 3/ 99

Are there three different bolts for the UCA, or two or just one?

Can anyone confirm if the nuts for the cam bolts for the UCA are different? Im replacing my UCA and I want to replace the hardware as well. I am seeing multiple part numbers for the nuts and I want to make sure that if they are different per side of the UCA I order the correct ones.

View attachment 1970964

For parts #15 I am finding this:

1548190-60011Upper Control Arm Adjust Bolt
Adjust Cam
LAND CRUISER; ADJUSTER BOLT; FROM 3/ 99
1548198-60010Adjust Cam
LAND CRUISER; CAM; TO 3/ 99
1548190-60010Adjust Cam
LAND CRUISER; ADJUSTER BOLT; TO 3/ 99
1548198-60011Adjust Cam
LAND CRUISER; CAM; FROM 3/ 99

Are there three different bolts for the UCA, or two or just one?

There should just be one type, i actually have 3 brand new with bolts if you are interested, was going to replace these on s cruiser I had but didn’t get around to it before selling it. Also have UCA’s off an 06 with very low miles still in great condition, no rust. If you’re interested let me know I’ll cut you a good deal on these parts.

So do you have enough bolts to do both UCAs? I have SPC UCAs on the way already, just wanted to get new hardware while I was in there.

So do you have enough bolts to do both UCAs? I have SPC UCAs on the way already, just wanted to get new hardware while I was in there.

I have 3 out of the 4 bolts and nuts, I had 3 rusted so I was going to replace those, the 4th one I was able to loosen on the truck. They aren’t cheap so I figured I could save you a few bucks. I think I paid close to $70 or $80 for the 3.

There should just be one type, i actually have 3 brand new with bolts if you are interested, was going to replace these on s cruiser I had but didn’t get around to it before selling it. Also have UCA’s off an 06 with very low miles still in great condition, no rust. If you’re interested let me know I’ll cut you a good deal on these parts.
How many miles on your UCAs? Do you have a price in mind?

Sorry, I thought I replied already. I impulse bought them last night at work when I was bored.

Sorry, I thought I replied already. I impulse bought them last night at work when I was bored.
Do you have the actual part numbers you ordered for this job? I want to confirm the part numbers for the front upper control arm bolts/washers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom