Events/Trails UC Over the Mountain Tour (OTMT) 2019 - 8/22-25 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Come prepared for everything.

It's hot right now and it may be shorts weather Thursday through Friday but all of that can change quickly. Be prepared to sleep and be in 40 degree weather and also there could be rain so bring rain gear. Do not make the mistake of just bringing shorts or no rain jacket.
What, like this moron (left image) that only had a rain jacket and natural buffet given insulation to stay warm, and couldn't light the stove to make coffee for shaking too much???
1566399931863.png

Okay no mud

One of the great things about the cabin is it has a roof big enough for everyone to hang out under if there is rain friday night. In the mountains you never know. Up on top where we will be sat I've seen it say rain and never rain. Though I've also said where it would gust to 30mph and we easily had 70-80 mph gusts.

I’ll be at the ingles tomorrow, loaded up with firewood. I’m trailering the 80 most of the way, turns out my work truck actually gets better mileage towing my 80 than my 80 gets driving itself.

Hopefully it will not rain. Plan on using the rtt but I guess I need a tent as a back up plan.

I’ll be at the ingles tomorrow, loaded up with firewood. I’m trailering the 80 most of the way, turns out my work truck actually gets better mileage towing my 80 than my 80 gets driving itself.
Where are you dropping the tow rig?

Hopefully it will not rain. Plan on using the rtt but I guess I need a tent as a back up plan.
Do you need one? I can bring a spare depending on size you need.

I have a coleman Insta tent but it is big. Yeah if you don't mind bring it.

I have my son and dale coming but dale has his own setup.

I'm shooting for Ingle's at 1PM Thursday, Me Bonnie and Zoro
Is it Gorges tonight and Marshall's tomorrow night then up the mountain?

I'm shooting for Ingle's at 1PM Thursday, Me Bonnie and Zoro
Is it Gorges tonight and Marshall's tomorrow night then up the mountain?
PM sent.

I left this morning, been out enjoying the weather and slowly making my way towards Gorges. I’ll see y’all at camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom