Events/Trails UC Over the Mountain Tour (OTMT) 2019 - 8/22-25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Bryanseye would I be alright with a stock sequoia on this? Don’t want to be slowing up the group or anything.
Here is a not stock Sequoia doing the last portion. No pics of pin striping.

WHERE WILL BE ON THE 23RD. OR WHERE WILL THE GROUP BE? THAT IS WHEN I CAN JOIN...

Depends on the time of day and if there are any breakdowns. When we get into August I can tell you where we should be at night.

I plan on meeting up with you guys ,on Friday also.

Hate to do this but withdraw my name. Looks like I’m closing on a house that week. Wife wasn’t real excited about the idea I wanted her to pack up the house while I was camping.

Hate to do this but withdraw my name. Looks like I’m closing on a house that week. Wife wasn’t real excited about the idea I wanted her to pack up the house while I was camping.
Sorry to hear but congrats on the new house. From recent experience, my sympathies for the move though.

@Salty Dog , you're up.

Count me among the few coming in on Friday, with school and all, it'll be late afternoon for us.

Going to try and bring my telescope this year.

T-shirt order going in today. I can always do another pre-order later but have had delays before that I am trying to head off. At 2 weeks out I will give the design to Reefmonkey and any shirt orders will have to be handled direct.

@Whiskerz and @Salty Dog Let me know.

I will check with the GF and son and see what the schedule is. I appear to be just the driver. If needed I can pay for a shirt either way.

Is this full? I think I can go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom