Events/Trails UC Over the Mountain Tour (OTMT) 2019 - 8/22-25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First Over The Mountain Tour. Way back 14 years ago.

IMG_7847.jpg

First Over The Mountain Tour. Way back 14 years ago.

View attachment 2026046View attachment 2026048

View attachment 2026049View attachment 2026050

View attachment 2026051

That looks familiar, a 40 getting worked on the day before a trip. Or is that the day of?

Reactions: AJR
1: @Trollhole (XL) - Paid
2: @Bryanseye (L) - Paid
3: @ceby (L) - Paid
4: @Southeast Overland (M) - Paid
5: @AJR (L) - Paid
6: @CharlestonG8R (XX) - Paid
7: @Carp (M) - Paid
8: @forrest5000 (M) -
9: @JhadT (XL, M) - Paid
10: @IcutYourCruiser (M) - Paid
11: @ClemsonCruiser (XL) - Paid
12: @JToobe (XL) - Paid
13: @the gimpey one (XL) - Paid
14: @dmark84 ( ) - Paid
15: @aquatech3

A special request has been made and I am foolish enough to try to fulfill it. The shirts that everyone (uh hmm, almost everyone) has paid for is a Hanes tagless cotton tee. Regular fit, 100% cotton, unisex. If you want the Next Level Tri-blend shirt, you can get it for an extra $6. Shirt orders will go in at the end of this week so send in the difference now.

Paid

Paid and switched size to XL

Add me to the wait list. Can I make this in a 200? I want to verify with my other half that the dates are open.

Add me to the wait list. Can I make this in a 200? I want to verify with my other half that the dates are open.
See the comments before about a Sequoia going. A 200 will absolutely make it, with only the very end being driver’s discretion about how much cosmetic damage they are willing to accept (with potential for heavier damage if a rock is misjudged).

Reactions: AJR
See the comments before about a Sequoia going. A 200 will absolutely make it, with only the very end being driver’s discretion about how much cosmetic damage they are willing to accept (with potential for heavier damage if a rock is misjudged).

What if I swap the 200 for a lifted FJ with skids ? I would prefer no more damage to either one after this weekend

What if I swap the 200 for a lifted FJ with skids ? I would prefer no more damage to either one after this weekend
It is less about the ground clearance and more about it being a tight, wooded last few miles.

@BMThiker Can you give some insight on clearance on an FJC

WHERE WILL BE ON THE 23RD. OR WHERE WILL THE GROUP BE? THAT IS WHEN I CAN JOIN...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom