Events/Trails UC Monthly Meet - 6/20 - Plankowner Brewing (Sparkle City) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
June's meetup is at the newly opened Plankowner Brewing Co. It is located right at the Hwy 9 exit off 85 (which the DOT has been kind enough to reopen fairly recently, so construction is no longer an issue). They heard about our wanderings and reached out on Instagram to invite us over.

6pm-Until

Cool story, the term "Plankowner" refers to the original crew members of a commissioned ship. The owner of the brewery is a plankowner of the USS Cowpens and had been coming to the area for an annual meet at Cowpens Battlefield. He decided to call the upstate home and open this brewery.

Calling all Eastern Upstate/WNC members, and the drive from Greenville to SBurg is much easier in the afternoon than the other way around which I am routinely reminded during other meets. Come on out!

Going to try to make it.

Was looking forward to this one, but alas, the kids swim meet is on Thursday. Maybe in August...

Plan on coming.

FYI
"The new Plankowner Brewing Co. at 109 Sloane Garden Road, Boiling Springs, is literally steps from Interstate 85 exit 75, making it a straight 25- to 30-minute shot from Greenville and even closer to downtown Spartanburg

Unfortunately in Atlanta on business......

FYI
"The new Plankowner Brewing Co. at 109 Sloane Garden Road, Boiling Springs, is literally steps from Interstate 85 exit 75, making it a straight 25- to 30-minute shot from Greenville and even closer to downtown Spartanburg
Thought you might make it. Don’t let me forget at Hurricane Creek to give you what Stan gave me for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom