Events/Trails UC Group Camp 2020 - 7/17-19 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was planning on tent camping but with the rain I’m now thinking my little trailer might be more comfortable. (5x12 v nose) you think it’ll be okay? It’s a black cargo trailer, doesn’t look like an RV.
You said above they were ok with trailers last year?

I was planning on tent camping but with the rain I’m now thinking my little trailer might be more comfortable. (5x12 v nose) you think it’ll be okay? It’s a black cargo trailer, doesn’t look like an RV.
You said above they were ok with trailers last year?
Someone pushed their military trailer/RTT setup into the campsite with the tents last year and the host did not say anything about it. There should also be plenty of open parking space adjacent to the tents since we have 20 reserved spots and are not using it. So, options, but no guarantee because of the camp rules.

Not going to jinx us, but the weather looks exactly like it did last year and it was great. The way these summer popup storms are, and Mount Mitchell affecting the local area, it is still a wild guess.

Yeah - it's 2.5 hour drive, that "no guarantees' thing is hard. Don't really want to be stuck in the parking lot camping. I'll just tent it and get wet. Might need some extra cooler/cooker/etc sharing, but I'll manage.

Yeah - it's 2.5 hour drive, that "no guarantees' thing is hard. Don't really want to be stuck in the parking lot camping. I'll just tent it and get wet. Might need some extra cooler/cooker/etc sharing, but I'll manage.
Sounds like someone needs a better tent. We may be going a different direction later and Izzy's old Gazelle will need a new 3rd owner home. ;)

I have just some basic tents - I like the look of the gazelle - but I don't necessarily tent camp enough for it to be worth it.

You just need to supplement your tent with a small tarp to create a covered porch. It makes getting in and out of the tent much easier in the rain.

Sorry for the late response. It’ll probably just be me. Right now I’m not sure about exact arrival. I will Post when I know

I had a meeting run later than projected. I won’t be there until 1400, hopefully I catch up to you guys.

I had a meeting run later than projected. I won’t be there until 1400, hopefully I catch up to you guys.
Same, but just made it. Anyone else meeting in SBurg? Going on up 80 otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom