UC Christmas Party - December 15 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One week away. Looks like a great group. If you aren’t on the list, you should be!

The club will be providing tableware, soda, and hot chocolate. What are you bringing? Don’t forget a bottle of something for the white elephant.

Gotta bow out, in laws are supposed to come in this weekend, but are now postponed until next week. Enjoy the party.

Beer? Got a case of Narwhal happening for big guy and Kellerweis for certain, too. What else?

Where did y'all go Sunday ?

Where did y'all go Sunday ?
Quarter way up Sassafras and the baby wasn't digging the confines of the vehicle while a recovery clinic was taking place.

Do I have the tally right?
@aquatech3 - 2 trucks and a Suby
@ceby - 1 truck

Ooh how did Suby fare?

I'm honestly eyeballing skid plates for the trucklet.

I'm honestly eyeballing skid plates for the trucklet.
I saw several of those on the edge of snowbanks along Hwy 11. Wish I'd of known, I would have picked one up for you. :pompous:

HA not the kind I want!

Follow the Underground Music parking signs when you arrive this Saturday. The picture below is what you should expect once you turn off Rutherford. There will be power for crock-pots if you need.

John is going all out with a Christmas themed set for your photos. It should be great for a family photo, Christmas card, or any of your socials.

upload_2018-12-12_11-56-32.png

Sherry & I are bringing large Chick-fil-A nugget tray, maybe a fruit tray and some tea & lemonade.

Y'all are angels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom