UC Christmas Party - December 15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Mark your calendars (you already have if you are subscribed to the UC calendar;)). The Christmas party will be held at @promofzj80 's studio at 1801 Rutherford Rd. Greenville. Ugly sweaters are encouraged.
Google Maps

Potluck food. The club will be providing drinks and tableware. :candycane:

White elephant exchange: Bring a wrapped adult beverage, ~$20. These will be exchanged early, so they may be enjoyed. If you plan to, plan a driver too. :cheers:

Photos with a 40: @JToobe will have his 40 parked inside for anyone wanting a family/friend photo. Use it for your Christmas card and post it on social media (tag @UpstateCruisers on IG). :moon:

Please RSVP below with how many are attending and what you are bringing. :bounce::bounce2:

Christmas flyer-Front.jpg

@Bryanseye - 6
@ceby - 5
@Carp - 1 to 6
@forrest5000 - 1
@aquatech3 - 4
@JToobe - 2
@Clickws - 3
@dmark84 - 1
@Trollhole - 4
@Tincan93
@Teddy - 3

Last edited:
We'll be there (all 5)

Family friendly? If so, can I suggest a separate kids white elephant?

Looks like we can be there, anywhere from 1 to 6 right now

Family friendly? If so, can I suggest a separate kids white elephant?

Looks like we can be there, anywhere from 1 to 6 right now
Sure hope it's family friendly, all my kiddos will be there. Working on something for them too

I'm in

Mark your calendars (you already have if you are subscribed to the UC calendar;)). The Christmas party will be held at @promofzj80 's studio at 1801 Rutherford Rd. Greenville. Ugly sweaters are encouraged.
Google Maps

Potluck food. The club will be providing drinks and tableware. :candycane:

White elephant exchange: Bring a wrapped adult beverage, ~$20. These will be exchanged early, so they may be enjoyed. If you plan to, plan a driver too. :cheers:

Photos with a 40: @JToobe will have his 40 parked inside for anyone wanting a family/friend photo. Use it for your Christmas card and post it on social media (tag @UpstateCruisers on IG). :moon:

Please RSVP below with how many are attending and what you are bringing. :bounce::bounce2:

View attachment 1822232

@Bryanseye - 6, Veggie platter
@ceby - 5
@Carp - 1 to 6
@forrest5000 - 1
Me +3

Yes we will bring them if there’s any left after Marshall goes to Expo. I will probably keep 5 of each color for the Christmas party just in case. Just sold 4 glow in the dark ones today

Last call for alcohol -

Snagging a case of Fall Pack and a case of Oktoberfest tomorrow, and some Kellerweis - any other Sierra Nevada requests? I already what Marshall wants. No need to remind me of the imperial stout blackout.

Well - looks like I'm off at 5 on a Saturday. Nothing short of a miracle. Should I just deliver the beer myself, @Bryanseye ?

Last call for alcohol -

Snagging a case of Fall Pack and a case of Oktoberfest tomorrow, and some Kellerweis - any other Sierra Nevada requests? I already what Marshall wants. No need to remind me of the imperial stout blackout.

Dang, need to check MUD more often....I guess this has already happened? I'm a dark beer guy! @jvalex , was at Sierra Nevada the afternoon of 11/11 with 3 other couples on our way home from 3 days in KY visiting Bourbon Distilleries. Approached a young lady working there who had a short haircut but when I introduced myself apparently it wasn't you and I'm sure I came off awkward!

Confirming wife and I will be there on 12/15....

Dang, need to check MUD more often....I guess this has already happened? I'm a dark beer guy! @jvalex , was at Sierra Nevada the afternoon of 11/11 with 3 other couples on our way home from 3 days in KY visiting Bourbon Distilleries. Approached a young lady working there who had a short haircut but when I introduced myself apparently it wasn't you and I'm sure I came off awkward!

Yes my coworker Alison recently shaved her head - probably her! Someone had to take my place on the look. Honestly they're all so used to me befriending strangers I am sure they thought nothing of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom