Tyler TX shops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, looking to take my 60 into a shop. Biggest issue is its a Vortec LS V8 swap and I need someone who can resolve it. Its a fuel pump starvation and delivery issue. Either clogged injectors or clogged fuel pick up in a currently full 40gal long range tank. I have no shop space available to do this on my own time as I work out of the area and its my current only mode of transportation (when she runs). Any advice would be appreciated as far as where to send her off to.

Hey all, looking to take my 60 into a shop. Biggest issue is its a Vortec LS V8 swap and I need someone who can resolve it. Its a fuel pump starvation and delivery issue. Either clogged injectors or clogged fuel pick up in a currently full 40gal long range tank. I have no shop space available to do this on my own time as I work out of the area and its my current only mode of transportation (when she runs). Any advice would be appreciated as far as where to send her off to.

I might know a guy that can help but I’ll need to check with him first before I give info out.... I live in Tyler as well and this guy is local.

I might know a guy that can help but I’ll need to check with him first before I give info out.... I live in Tyler as well and this guy is local.
Hey appreciate it, I got my issue sorted already plus I am moving for my summer fire season in two weeks. Thank you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom