SOLD Withdrawn: 2000LC | No Rust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had truck in Auburn, AL since 8/2015 and have now left with family in The Woodlands, TX to use when I am there working/visiting.

[New Carpet installed!-updated pics.
Reduced Price: $4,500 [FIRM] | 2000 Toyota LC | 308,XXX miles

Basic Description:
Mechanically sound including recent Timing Belt/Water Pump service. Hwy/City life - No Rust and undercarriage in great condition. Seats in good condition (no tears)

Like most on this forum…always serviced with a goal of making it to 500,000 miles. Unfortunately, I no longer have the need for this tank and need to sell. Looking for a good home...I have had this vehicle since 2006 (65K miles)...its been like an old family Lab.

Other Pros:
No Rust (see pics of undercarriage)
No OffRoad – all City/Hwy
No CEL / Cold AC – Hot Heat / No mechanical issues (except sunroof and leaking pwr steering pump)
Passed recent TX emissions
Texas vehicle (until 2016) – Auburn, AL (until 6/2019) - Now in The Woodlands, TX (NOT FLOODED)
2nd Owner since 2006 65K mi. (shows 3 because transferred title from co. to personal)
Mostly Toyota maintained (up to 2015) – Local independent serviced since then
CarFax Clean – No Accidents showing (see Cons for bumps and bruises)
Non-smoker; clean interior (smells like new with new carpet)
Seats are in great condition – no tears (front bottoms are replacements in 2011)
No chips/cracks in the windshield
Michelin LTX tires with some decent life – shows even wear (vehicle has always wanted some BFG KO2s!)

Recent Parts/Service:

2019 (~$3,000)

New Carpet
Alternator & Battery (Toyota - 84 month)
Timing Belt Service
Water Pump
Power Steering Hoses
Fuel Pump (didn’t require but related to a recent “no start” issue – see Cons)
Fuel Filter
Downstream O2 Sensors

2014/2015
Radiator & Hoses
A/C Compressor
Rack-and-pinion Steering
Shocks/Springs etc.
Repacked Wheel Bearings
New Windshield

Cons:

Paint is good except a car detailer “burned” the clear coat off the hood and spots on roof (see pics)
Roof has some caving from kids sitting on roof for 4th of July – should pop out
Rest of body has normal dings, scratches, and minor dents
Power Steering Pump works but has leak (replace $100DIY; use repair kit $20-50 DIY; or top off every couple of months)
Vehicle sat for 6 months (Last year) with an “no start” issue (Resolved! Works great again!!!)
.......If interested, here is the thread: NO Start Issue – Fuel Pump works outside but not while connected
Very subtle signs of previous minor body work (prior owner) around lower right rear door
Front bumper cover is rough, begging for a new ARB bumper
Front Pass Door panel pocket was chewed on by puppy
Not working: Sunroof needs new chains (motor works!), Right Frt Door lock actuator temperamental; rear rt speaker; rear cupholder occasionally sticks
Removed leather from Gear Shift
Automatic headlight sensor not working until late dusk (sensor on dash is missing black cover)
No rear Wind Deflector
Probably missing some minor things

Last edited:
Need some feedback. If I replace the carpet and/or paint the hood (and touch up scuffs/scratches), what is this vehicle worth? (What is it worth as described?)

Regarding flooring, is there a vinyl or other material available that make it better for hunting/ranching/overlanding?

I wouldn't put any money into it if selling regarding paint and carpet, not likely to see a return on it due to mileage on it. It would probably be a good truck for someone that's going to build and wheel, since it mostly sounds like the downside is cosmetic. I would ask $6k and gather offers.

You can try rock auto or ACC (auto custom carpets) for flooring. Or get carpet from a salvage truck.

Going to order Carpet on Monday/Tuesday. Plan to install within the next two weeks.

Last edited:
I'd work on getting it running instead of carpets .... call me cray cray
That would be cray cray....good thing the vehicle works great (again)! I have been driving it again for the last few months. I revised the post to (hopefully) eliminate any confusion.

No worries...actually, thank you for the comment! I can see since some of my par. formatting didn't pass through...the post was a bit confusing. You might have saved me. I probably can drop that line...but I would want to know that info if I was buying one, especially with the miles.

Ordered carpet today from Automotive Interiors in MA

100% Nylon Cutpile with upgraded backing ("Mass Backing")...If it arrives next week, I hope to install next weekend.

Ordered carpet today from Automotive Interiors in MA

100% Nylon Cutpile with upgraded backing ("Mass Backing")...If it arrives next week, I hope to install next weekend.

Which color did you with?? Prairie Tan? Beige??

Looking to maybe replacing mine as well.

Thanks

PS. I forwarded your post to my brother. He is in Austin.

Which color did you with?? Prairie Tan? Beige??

Looking to maybe replacing mine as well.

Thanks

PS. I forwarded your post to my brother. He is in Austin.

Mine was grey...but I highly recommend ordering the samples. I also ordered the heavy backing ("Mass Backing") but didn't upgrade the carpet to plush as I wanted as close to original as possible. I have some tips if you end up doing the install (I may post something but I am not as detailed as most these guys).

Tell your brother...although I am in Auburn now, I may be back in Texas (Houston and maybe Austin) within the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
New Carpet installed...Looks fantastic! The truck is in Houston (The Woodlands) for a couple weeks.

IMG_5950.JPG

IMG_5951.JPG

IMG_5952.JPG

Reduced Price $5,250; updated posting....leaving in The Woodlands, TX with family as I will be back and forth working/visiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom