SOLD TX : Seat Belts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hyhpe

SILVER Star
Threads
85.00 shipping included

81455F1D-071B-4CD6-87F1-7DCA440F27BA.jpeg

9700F0AF-BF4D-4FF9-B29E-F3D4A6B51B3C.jpeg

So you know if those would work with a ‘70 front bench seats or the rear long jump seats?

So you know if those would work with a ‘70 front bench seats or the rear long jump seats?
I don’t know for sure. someone thought it was for 77-79’ish which had bucket seats. Hopefully someone who knows for sure will let us know. Thanks.

These are for bucket seats before they went to the 3 point seat belt.
Believe 74 to 76. I may be off a year in either direction.
Identical to the ones in my 75

Nice set and getting hard to find in this condition. Tempting.

These are for bucket seats before they went to the 3 point seat belt.
Believe 74 to 76. I may be off a year in either direction.
Identical to the ones in my 75

Nice set and getting hard to find in this condition. Tempting.

Thank you for the information. Better get them. 😉

I think these would work for your 1970. They are dated February 1971. Second set SOLD.

Last edited:
I am looking for a BJ44 rear seatbelt. Let me know if any of these will work. I'm new to Land Cruisers, so I'm not sure if the 1982 BJ44 is supposed to have one belt or two in the rear. I'll attach a pic.

Rear Jump Seat.jpg

Dude, forget the seatbelts. lets see the rest of your rig. I'm sure its way cool.

Dude, forget the seatbelts. lets see the rest of your rig. I'm sure its way cool.
This one had been sitting since 2015. We put two batteries on it and it fired up so, so fast! Been driving the wheels off of it since. I can't believe it was just sitting all this time!!!

LC Chance.jpg

LC Driveway.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom