SOLD TX or neighboring states Land Cruiser/LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Looking for a Land Cruiser or LX470 in TX or neighboring states. Preferably sub 250k miles if possible. Not particularly picky on color. Have $16k to spend, seeing what's out there. Thanks!

Probably not what you want, but I'm thinking of letting my 99 LX470 go. It lifted and rust free, but it has 295K and is a little rough around the edges. It's only 50% of your budget though so you could throw money at it! I'm in McKinney.

Selling my white 2007 LC, with 217k miles. Asking 16k. It lived most of its life in FL and a year in AL before I got it in Missouri. It's posted in the for sale section.

Howdy,

I have a Gold 1998 LC (Center Diff Lock Only) with 226k miles, been in Texas all it's life. No aftermarket parts and I will soon be doing timing belt, water pump and cam seals service.

Needs some cosmetic work but we can work on a price if you are interested. I travel around Texas all the time so I can even deliver for the right price.

2001 LC with 230k miles. Currently getting thoroughly worked over. Was built heavy for serious off-road work. Triple-lock, 33s and re-geared to match, 4" lift, ARB front bumper with 12k Warn, 4x4 Labs rear bumper with swing spare, full rack, Icon adj shocks, ARB drawers, Recaro driver seat (power/heated), lots of accessories and other mods. Just finished total rear-end axle rebuild, all new OEM parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom