SOLD TX: One Owner 2006 Land Cruiser 196k Factory AHC Delete Thundercloud Metallic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys! I looked forever to find this truck, it is truly one of a kind. I am technically the 2nd owner, but I have put less than 2k miles on it. This has been a Texas truck its whole life, the original owner bought the truck from a Toyota dealership in Dallas, serviced it at that dealer its whole life, then traded it into that dealer for a new one. I have the long Carfax with lots of service and even the whole dealership service records, very maintained truck!

This is a 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser, 196,160 miles right now, might go up some. Thundercloud metallic paint color still looks amazing. Worst problem is the right side of the front bumper, clearcoat is peeling. Didnt bother me as it was going to get an ARB, as I'm sure most people on here would get as well. Interior is in amazing shape and everything works as it should. No cracks in the dash or any of the leather, even driver seat. Front and rear AC blow cold, all windows, locks, rear side windows, sunroof, etc. works perfectly. Has factory Nav wtih rearview camera, seat heaters, and even the rear seat DVD entertainment system, 1 screen in each headrest. And the biggest thing, and hardest to find, this truck is a factory non-AHC truck. No AHC problems to worry about, or having to pay for a complete OEM un-installation of AHC. Ready for a complete build out however you like.

Few things that I have done to it:

SAIS bypass kit by Hewitt
Replacement Denso Alternator
Brand new 275/70R18 tires, Goodyear Wrangler with Kevlar

Zero accidents on the Carfax and VIN tags on all panels.

This was going to be my off roading and camping truck for a long time to come, but I found another Unimog that I couldnt pass up on, so this one has to go. Many more pictures on the craigslist ad in Houston.

OEM running boards with all hardware as well as 3rd row seats in excellent condition are also included.

Asking price $19.5k

Located south of Houston, TX. Clean and clear TX title in hand.

Feel free to call, text, or PM me on here. 281-SevenThree2-Two6ThreeZero
DSC05378.JPG
DSC05386.JPG
DSC05421.JPG
DSC05401.JPG
DSC05403.JPG

Last edited:
Any thoughts on this? I was thinking someone was going to say something!

Full retail is around 20% less than you're asking. :( With half the mileage you wouldn't be as far off.

Nice rig, but that's the don't-want-to-sell-it price.

Last edited:
I'm in the market - +1 on the price, I would be more receptive to this from a sub-100k mile rig.
Has the timing belt been replaced for the 2nd time around?

OP, I'm located in Texas and willing to discuss depending on your flexibility.

Last edited:
Really? You think a whole 20% off?

nadaguides.com says $17.??k. I would add $500 for the AHC delete myself. I'd want different tires though.

There's one around here with similar miles, not quite as nice, for $13.??k. I want to wheel it, not go to the country club. :)

There's also a nice Freightliner 'mog for $17k.

Why beat him up about the price, just pm an offer and move on if it doesn’t suit you. Offer what the market dictates or what you are willing to spend and move on. Crazy
Why beat him up? Quit crying. He asked for everyones thoughts on his second post, he invited criticism, and he got it. Its a nice LC, its not 22k nice, but then again it might be to someone.

Why beat him up? Quit crying. He asked for everyones thoughts on his second post, he invited criticism, and he got it. Its a nice LC, its not 22k nice, but then again it might be to someone.

I’m not crying, just making a statement, more times than not people are beating others down on this forum. I can pm you my number if you have anything else you want to say to me!

I’m not crying, just making a statement, more times than not people are beating others down on this forum.

He asked. That's all. I'm kinda in the market, but need to sell first.

Speed, if you want to trade for a stock 40 and an old tow rig, I'm your guy!

Didn't see an answer on the TB/WP maintenance intervals. Have you done the second service at 180k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom