SOLD TX LAND CRUISER stamped bezel Reproduction. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

il_794xN.1812526839_e3sm.jpg

Interesting. A postage stamp to honor early stunt flyers ! I've always wondered if the change falls out of your pockets when you're doing tricks?

I once read someone actually mailed a package to a friend using several rare valuable stamps that were hand-cancelled by a Post Office clerk who didn't even notice. At least this stamp's worth almost a quarter !

I thought it was a rare stamp where the plane was printed upside down. goes to show what i know about stamps.

I thought it was a rare stamp where the plane was printed upside down. goes to show what i know about stamps.
I’m thinking the same Paul. I used to collect stamps as a kid.

Only 100 1918 "Inverted Jenny" stamps are thought to exist. The 24 cent stamp goes for $1.6M.
* Inverted bezels, getting rarer thanks to the bezel police.
*OEM bezel with no holes? Where there ever where such a thing, one encounter with a PO with a drill, and poof! It's gone.
*Number of trigger happy PO's with drills: infinite.

Only 100 1918 "Inverted Jenny" stamps are thought to exist. The 24 cent stamp goes for $1.6M.
* Inverted bezels, getting rarer thanks to the bezel police.
*OEM bezel with no holes? Where there ever where such a thing, one encounter with a PO with a drill, and poof! It's gone.
*Number of trigger happy PO's with drills: infinite.
Damned bezel police.

Hmmm. 24 cents to $1,600,000. What the heck are we doing investing in old trucks?

Hmmm. 24 cents to $1,600,000. What the heck are we doing investing in old trucks?
If I may add, what are YOU doing investing in old truck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom