SOLD TX FSM Printed, Bound, Delivered (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyhpe

SILVER Star
Threads
*************************3/22/20******************************

Started printing few sets. 28.00 for set (2) delivered lower 48

What do you think? It's not for sell until I get approval from y'all and there is a need.

About the book.... clear cover, blue heavier plastic back. Laser printed paper in the middle bound by wire.

IMG-7729.jpg

Last edited:
not 100% but thinking somewhere around 20.00 - 22.00 delivered. Transportation, materials, and my .50 cents per hour.

not 100% but thinking somewhere around 20.00 - 22.00 delivered. Transportation, materials, and my .50 cents per hour.

with much respect : :)

is this a Feeler's type thread ?

i am unsure ....

Don’t know what you are asking. I printed up a copy for me and thought other old men who like paper could possibly use it. Are you suggesting printing, binding, and shipping these for 20$ Is a get rich scheme?

I think it looks great and very usable. People can then put the originals away so they don’t further deteriorate. $20 seems quite reasonable to me. I’d take one if you move forward with printing some.

X2

Don’t know what you are asking. I printed up a copy for me and thought other old men who like paper could possibly use it. Are you suggesting printing, binding, and shipping these for 20$ Is a get rich scheme?

no not at all ,

i was unsure if your were just gauging interest or had volumes read

to distribute ?

i was interested in a set ....... :)

I could use an emergency backup set!

I would be interested.

That’s perfect. See, I didn’t know if you guys did that or not. @grayjs No worries, you are not knocking my post.

I’ll work on these two for right now and contact the one who showed interest. No need to feel obligated.

I think I can do one book shipped to you for 20.00. If you want the second book, 10.00 extra for the book but NO additional shipping charges.

Last edited:
I realized after I posted that these are for models older than my '77 and '78. Any plan to print for either or both of those years?

I realized after I posted that these are for models older than my '77 and '78. Any plan to print for either or both of those years?
Send me the links for the two you want and I'll get them done.

I will take a set for FJ60 if you have available

I will take a set for FJ60 if you have available
I can get the one for 1984-1991 Chassis & Body manual but for the engine, do you want the 1980 2F Motor fsm, 1981 2F Emissions Control fsm?

My FJ60 is a 1984 with the stock 2F

Still have couple sets of these ready to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom