For Sale TX SEAT BELTS price drop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hyhpe

SILVER Star
Threads
95.00 plus shipping.
Don't know the year. 70?s I'm sure some bright mind will tell me.
One missing cover.

IMG-9141.jpg

Last edited:
157.00 plus shipping.
Don't know the year. 70?s I'm sure some bright mind will tell me.
One missing cover.

View attachment 2370769
Afternoon young man, so I'm still learning myself but on the belt somewhere it should have a label like attached pic of a id tag sew into belt.
That should state month and year. Then again most have either been remove, that whole tag on the mattress thing( tear it off) or they are so worn it impossible to read. Anyway that's my thoughts on that for today.
Hope it helps.
T

15946770731331957728898278163244.jpg

Afternoon young man, so I'm still learning myself but on the belt somewhere it should have a label like attached pic of a id tag sew into belt.
That should state month and year. Then again most have either been remove, that whole tag on the mattress thing( tear it off) or they are so worn it impossible to read. Anyway that's my thoughts on that for today.
Hope it helps.
T

View attachment 2370925
Thank you. Unfortunately, no such luck.

Either you are old as dirt or I write like a youngster. :)
That's funny and i even got to your old as dirt reference. Well old, no!!, but somedays. I would say i have just as many days ahead as there are behind me, just to keep me track for the century mark.
I'm on the lookout for a six fuse box cover. Most are gone from the fuse box itself but i have a dream.
Thanks T

That's funny and i even got to your old as dirt reference. Well old, no!!, but somedays. I would say i have just as many days ahead as there are behind me, just to keep me track for the century mark.
I'm on the lookout for a six fuse box cover. Most are gone from the fuse box itself but i have a dream.
Thanks T
Let me look.

Thanks T
Just order a new one.

Just order a new one.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give them a look later.
Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom