SOLD TX FJ40 1/75-9/77 wiper motor assembly, motor cover, linkage, wiper arms, wipers blades (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hyhpe

SILVER Star
Threads
275.00 plus shipping.

IMG-9516.jpg

IMG-9517.jpg

IMG-9518.jpg

IMG-9525.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the clarification. well, it ain't early. my 63 & 66 has two tnk motors. Shall we say its later. ;)

Trying to help, Paul. It’ll help to measure the wiper motor cover and send a photo of the wiper motor part number. Nonetheless, the price is fair in my opinion. Killer deal!

Trying to help, Paul. It’ll help to measure the wiper motor cover and send a photo of the wiper motor part number. Nonetheless, the price is fair in my opinion. Killer deal!
GOOD SUGGESTION. I'LL POST MEASUREMENTS. THANK YOU.

Believe the you will find this is for a 1/75-9/77 FJ40. The wiper arms went from pewter to black on the later ones. The wiper motor was larger on the later one as well.

Believe the you will find this is for a 1/75-9/77 FJ40. The wiper arms went from pewter to black on the later ones. The wiper motor was larger on the later one as well.
Thank you sir. Paul.

Very interested. What are the measurements for the motor mounting? I'm needing to fit to this an Aqualu windshield frame. See photo below . Thanks!

20210401_184448[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom