Wanted TX: Any year FJ60/62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, mine’s not non-running, in fact it’s a turn-key 1984 60 requiring minor things to make it your own. I’m asking $25k for it. Garaged in NYC metro area. Truck body and interior 9/10..no rot, rust. No seat tears. Frame is excellent, no issues. 4” lift. Brand new tires. If you want more info, please reach out. Haven’t had the chance to put it on Mud yet. I’m the third owner. It’s a FL truck from Pensacola.

How big of a project are you looking for?…

Seeing how it'll likely get stripped to the frame and new drive train I am open to most conditions other than cancerous rust or blatant body damage.

Sounds like what I have is a little to far gone then. It’s an 87 from the north, frame is bad and body not a lot better. It’s been a great donor truck so far!

Sounds like what I have is a little to far gone then. It’s an 87 from the north, frame is bad and body not a lot better. It’s been a great donor truck so far!

Yea the body and frame are really all I am after but cancerous rust is not something I care to bother with. Thanks for the thought though.

Still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom