For Sale TX- 2014 - LC 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
New here and have been looking for a 200 series for over a year. Missed out on a few based on timing issues. Looking for some help.

I came across a 2014 with 152k miles at a local lot. Asking price is $37k. Based on limited availability and overall market demand seems like an OK deal. Just looking for feedback and help. Cheers !

Sorry, realized I put this in the wrong thread. Was using my phone. Deleting and moving.

New here and have been looking for a 200 series for over a year. Missed out on a few based on timing issues. Looking for some help.

I came across a 2014 with 152k miles at a local lot. Asking price is $37k. Based on limited availability and overall market demand seems like an OK deal. Just looking for feedback and help. Cheers !
Nope. That's 2014. If it is 2016 or newer, may be. Just to give you an idea: in 2019 a 40K mile driven 2013 model was sold for $40K. Prices have gone up and then all started coming down. With 152K miles, it should be between 28-30K.

Thanks for the feedback. Yep, ideally I would like to be in that range based on mileage, but I just can't seem to find much of anything (that includes nationwide search) Like I said, I've been extremely patient over the past 12 months and this one is somewhat local to me. I have a down payment in and vehicle is secured, I will drive it tomorrow morning.

A major tailwind on this deal is it will allow me to facilitate a trade-in (current vehicle) the bring the price drastically down.

Is the undercarriage a concern, see pic below.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I'd be suspicious about the rust down there...hard to tell but looks as if it has enough rust to flake paint off and they just hit it over with black spray paint which is unfortunately a common tactic but still leaves the rust issue. I'm also in the market myself and have been looking for months now. I've basically come to the resolution that I'm not willing to buy one with that amount of rust as I plan to keep mine for a long while. Maybe if you're not planning on keeping yours that long, a little rust is acceptable to you, but I personally would pass on it.

Nope. That's 2014. If it is 2016 or newer, may be. Just to give you an idea: in 2019 a 40K mile driven 2013 model was sold for $40K. Prices have gone up and then all started coming down. With 152K miles, it should be between 28-30K.
In theory. I was watching a 2013 with 135k miles listed for 37k. Sold within a week. Same place now has a 2014 with 118k listed for 43k. I’m watching that one because it seems terribly overpriced.

I inquired about this one when it was i initially posted. It looked suspect to me. They sent me pictures and said it had a coating on it.

I am looking as well. There are a few 2013 and 2014’s in the area in the $40k range with low mileage. I feel like I would be paying too much.

2016 with 150K miles should be $30K but actual pricing is still even $40s wholesale unfortunately. Bubble is still there, values have dropped but lack of new MYs keeping things up.

9C8151AC-AD62-45D9-85CF-DC4789B94C1F.jpeg

2016 with 150K miles should be $30K but actual pricing is still even $40s wholesale unfortunately. Bubble is still there, values have dropped but lack of new MYs keeping things up.

View attachment 3243234
Wholesale seems more realistic :) I would probably pay $42k for that if everything else checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom