Parting Out TX: 1989 FJ62, Gold and Brown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for the hard coolant line that sits on the upper inspection panel, just below the hard oil cooler lines. Pictured below.

image.jpeg

If you don't mind, quote this message so I'll know you replied to me, or send me a PM. Thanks.

Hello,
Just picked up my first FJ62 and I am looking for the chrome rain gutter trim for the rear passenger side, driver's side front bumper end cap (and possibly the front bumper too), tail gate and doors (do not need glass, handles, switches or rubber). Have a shipping address in Nevada that can forward to Hawaii.

Thanks

Can you confirm mud flaps are taken? What condition are rear tail light lenses?

I am looking for a fj62 steering shaft, the part from the firewall to the steering box.
Please PM me with a price shipped to 93065.

Thanks

Not the crossmember, but the mount (it has the thick black rubber) supporting the trans.

I believe they're separate items.

I'v attached a pic

LCruiser trans mount.jpg

Last edited:
is the drivers or passengers floor rusty (thin or holes) have or are willing to cut out the drivers floor pan in front of the hump for the seat to part way up behind the brake pedal? to flush against the trans hump?

I will send a pic tonight. but basically I need the drivers or passengers floor pan.
not both as I can make one work.

Do you have a set of Fj60/62 wheels?

I need the air filter cannister assembly with boot, and rear sway bar assembly shipped to 23322....
pm with details...
Thx

Grey seat belt receiver driver side non cracked good condition, crome roof trip above tailgate with clips, tailgate grey plastic post for lock, grey interior door handle cups. Thanks

Crossing my fingers on this stuff.

I am in need of some sensors off of your thermostat housing. Honestly it would probably easier to just get both of the upper and lower housings from you to avoid breaking the sensors upon removal. Need the cold start timer switch (182-66) and water temperature sensor (182-65) from the picture on Specter.

I also need the connector and a bit of wire to repair my broken harness at the Water Temperature Switch, if you are willing to cut your harness. P/N 182-67 on the picture on Specter.

I would also like the fusible link mounted near your battery. It has three wires coming from the positive terminal headed into the arenas with two rather large quick disconnect connectors on each end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom