For Sale TX - 1983 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
No affiliation

Thought I would post this in case you had $163,000 spare George Washington's burning a hole in your pocket.

They are in Dallas so maybe Mark "ChineseCommunistParty Lover" Cuban will buy it.

Last edited:
I looked at their site. Says authentic BT40 bodies and you can pick any bib style (round or square bezel) as well as rear door type, but all their pics show newer style front doors and apron emblems. Guessing these are an aftermarket tub/all body parts? Seems like they are targeting the Icon / FJ Company clientele. And max tire size of 31”?!

If you can't bother to take decent pictures at that price level then I doubt it's worth that much.

Looks like their "knowledgeable staff" seems to have lost the rear reflectors when they shipped this thing up from south of the border !

But then they already knew it wasn't really an 1983.

If you can't bother to take decent pictures at that price level then I doubt it's worth that much.
I don't care how many pics they take, it would never be worth that much. having 10 pics of the drivers side doesn't help either.

I just realized I camped next to this guy at Roundup this past weekend... And pulled his tacoma off a rock.

Was it in 2WD?

Haha. Most definitely not. He got to the middle of No Name with it at that point. He was on street tires with no lift though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom