For Sale (TX) 1983 FJ40 Front Bucket Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a set of awfully nice bucket seats from a 1983 FJ40. I was planning to use them in my restoration, but I decided to keep my bench seat for originality. The seats are in great shape including functions and cushions. The upholstery is complete and not torn in any way. The bracket on one side was welded but it does not affect functionality. These can have the bracket and the steel backs repainted and they will look like new.

My wish is to sell both as a set so no splits yet, or try to find someone that would buy the set to split the seats. I'm willing to work with you in shipping to two places if need be.

Price for the set is $75 less than what it cost me originally, plus shipping and packaging (this last at cost). Otherwise: $375 plus s/h.

If you are interested, I am also selling a set of black seat covers for these seats made by CCOT (does not include headrest) in another posting at $200. These are new in the bag.

I am willing to meet you halfway from The Woodlands to Houston , or to Austin, San Antonio or Dallas. I may even be able to go all the way if I have to be there for my job.
IMG_2888.jpg
IMG_2892.jpg
IMG_2889.jpg

Last edited:
A few more pictures. They are fully operable. You don't need to change the upholstery if you don't want to. No tears. Cushions work very well too in my opinion.
IMG_2891.jpg
IMG_2893.jpg
IMG_2808.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom