For Sale TX: 1969 FJ40 front Bench Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bench Seats out of my 1969 FJ40. Seats were reupholstered by PO probably 20 years ago. They are in pretty good condition some small blem from when they were sitting in a storage locker. Only getting rid of them bc I'm moving to bucket seats. $450. Prefer to meet up for sale.

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

Bench Seats out of my 1969 FJ40. Seats were reupholstered by PO probably 20 years ago. They are in pretty good condition some small blem from when they were sitting in a storage locker. Only getting rid of them bc I'm moving to bucket seats. $450. Prefer to meet up for sale.

View attachment 2932335

View attachment 2932336
Looks like a good deal. I am half way through restoring mine or I would be picking these up.

Thinking of possibly going back stock seats in my 68. Still have a good passenger seat. Do this seats have the latch to hold the back vertical? Is the bottom track there to adjust the driver's seat? Can't see the handle in the picture.

@DraegerCric tried to send you a PM, but your box is full. Wondering if you are interested to team up and ship our seats freight to @120mm
Curtis
210-833-2034

Wrong post. Sorry. Not sure if the seats are available.

Last edited:
With one post in 10 years, and no followup on his own thread, all I can say is…good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom