Twin Grove Campsites Have Been Reserved For CMCC 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads

Two sites left... Go here

Just like last year...

I reserved eight tent sites at Twin Grove Campground for the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic.

RV Resorts in Pennsylvania - Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages

The sites are T14 through T22 (there is no T20, oddly enough). These are basic primitive tent sites, some have electric, all have water. These are reserved from Wednesday July 12th, through Sunday the 16th. Each site can accommodate two vehicles.

All sites are on a cul de sac, and slightly secluded. This will help with any noise complaints...hopefully

Cost is $150 for the duration per site.

map-a-jpg.1411963

map-b-jpg.1411965

Last year I reserved a site, and never used it because I brought the taco. I paid Crusha anyway, but this year I’m definitely bringing the Taco. With the roof top tent I’ll assume I can flop it out wherever I park. I’ll go with that plan

So as usual I’m kinda slow, what did I pay for when I registered ? It ask how many nights I would be camping and charged me accordingly ? Like Jeff I tend to sleep in the truck , not on top like fancy pants but in the truck.

So as usual I’m kinda slow, what did I pay for when I registered ? It ask how many nights I would be camping and charged me accordingly ? Like Jeff I tend to sleep in the truck , not on top like fancy pants but in the truck.

If you paid for camping, I believe that gives you access to the communal tent sites that are on the hill, sort of near the cabins. Pretty sure you can park your trucks there, but flat space is limited...so I've been told. I actually never even walked over there, so have no real idea of the layout. :meh:

That gives you the right to park your truck anywhere and sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom