Twin Grove Campsites Are Reserved For CMCC 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha you should have no concerns being down wind from me at the campsite. You probably won’t leave your camp chair slumped over by the dying embers of the fire, and a rocks glass teetering on spilling Jim Beam all over your shoes.

Why, that’s almost poetic!

Alexi, there are always seats available, especially if you don't mind being touched inappropriately.

@1MOA You should come and catch a ride. I’ll also have an open seat unless @TRFCSUX girly parts start hurting.

If you watch Bob at the raffles, you know that he does not rely on luck--he only goes for the high percentage moves. Alexi, you should definitely ride with Bob.
I know, Bob's a smooth operator. Last year in Moab he was asking for some Marvin Gay when he rode with me.

Steve are you coming up for the event?

I am doing the expo run but hopefully someone will have a few square feet of dirt for me on Saturday evening!

Steve are you coming up for the event?

I am doing the expo run but hopefully someone will have a few square feet of dirt for me on Saturday evening!
Currently my employer doesn’t believe that I need the time off. Looks like Friday night for me

I'll have 2 tents on my site but you're welcome to squeeze in.

Can I get a tent-ative (ha!) Hold on one spot. Just for a 2-person tent.
Will advise hopefully this week.

GSMTR fell through for me so I'm trying to recycle my kitchen pass for CMCC. Last year I was off in the boonies in the free "camping" area.

Anyone okay with me pulling up and sleeping in my LC for if I am able to get off of work? Best case for me would be either coming Thursday night or Friday morning and leave Saturday night

Parking is tight at the spots Crusha reserved but I'm sure we can find room for you.

Parking is tight at the spots Crusha reserved but I'm sure we can find room for you.

Thanks, I'll make sure to bring proper refreshments again if I can make it. Don't want to reserve a campsite since I won't even know if I can take off from the new job until late June

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom