Twin Grove Campsites Are Reserved For CMCC 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Just like last year...

I reserved nine tent sites at Twin Grove Campground for the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic.

The sites are T14 through T19, and T22, T23, and T25. T21 has already been reserved.

These are basic primitive tent sites, some have electric, all have water. These are reserved from Wednesday July 10th, through Sunday the 13th.

Each site can accommodate two tents and two vehicles.

All sites are on a cul-de-sac, and slightly secluded. This will help with any noise complaints...hopefully

Cost is $150 for the duration per site. I am initially offering these to club members only, but will open them up to others in a month or so.

Who's in?

Zmap1.JPG

Zmap.JPG

Put me down as a maybe, I'll have to consult the schedule and wife. Will a popup camper fir on a site?

These are tent sites, so I don't think they'll like a pop up camper there. You can call and ask them.

Cash, grass, or ass....Crusha won’t let you camp for free.

Just like last year...

I reserved nine tent sites at Twin Grove Campground for the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic.

The sites are T14 through T19, and T22, T23, and T25. T21 has already been reserved.

These are basic primitive tent sites, some have electric, all have water. These are reserved from Wednesday July 10th, through Sunday the 13th.

Each site can accommodate two tents and two vehicles.

All sites are on a cul-de-sac, and slightly secluded. This will help with any noise complaints...hopefully

Cost is $150 for the duration per site. I am initially offering these to club members only, but will open them up to others in a month or so.

Who's in?

Zmap1.JPG

Zmap.JPG
T21 is mine, just like last year.

Any sites available for non-members? I think they’ll be three of us Fredericksburg types looking - Rich, Drew and myself (Tim).
Depending on the definition of club member. Keystone, Capital, or just Utah/Colorado good time Club, I’ll take a site if one is available.

All good for all of you, well, not sure about Jeff, unless he's downwind from my site :poop::cry:

I'll start putting together a list of confirmations over the weekend.

Never let a barefoot @Crusha pour you a drink. It was probably wrung out his socks and shoes.
[/QUOTE

I have a funny story involving one of my socks, marijuana, and urine.

Seriously, it’s funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom