Twin Grove Campsites Are Reserved For CMCC 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fraternizing?! With you guys?! No way!

I'm in T18 and Surfishjoe was in T17 last year.

You can just pay Bob in T18, cash only.

Updated.

For the record, it's $150 per spot, that will accommodate two tents and two trucks, so $75 each truck.

Sites are first come, first served. A few people did request specific spots (see previous posts in this thread), so I'll leave that to the peanut gallery to sort out.

I should arrive Wednesday evening, or Thursday morning.

Cash at camp.

@Crusha
@emorth
@StaleAle
@Pacer
@76FJ40 plus one
@BruceFZJ80
@caz
@jamarquardt22
@surfishjoe Plus one
@JohnVee
@Tikicruiser
@iBlaze
@PRADO3
@DirtNap

Last edited:
Welcome neighbor, I'm in T18.

Updated.

For the record, it's $150 per spot, that will accommodate two tents and two trucks, so $75 each truck.

Sites are first come, first served. A few people did request specific spots (see previous posts in this thread), so I'll leave that to the peanut gallery to sort out.

Cash at camp.

@Crusha
@emorth
@StaleAle
@Pacer
@76FJ40 plus one
@BruceFZJ80
@caz
@jamarquardt22
@surfishjoe Plus one
@JohnVee
@Tikicruiser
@iBlaze
@PRADO3
@afgman786

I won't be there. I thought I mentioned last week or the week before I won't be able to make it anymore

I don’t see any posts requesting T19, so I’m putting dibs on half of it. Will be arriving Wednesday evening to claim squatters rights.
Shawn-
I'm looking for half a site as well. Can I split T19 with you? I'm coming in Wednesday evening as well, also from NoVa.

I was going to just pack my 2-person backpacking tent, but if you want, I could bring my 6-person (REI Kingdom 6) if you wanted to share it. Very big and airy, but would take the whole site. I don't care either way, let me know.

Absolutely! I’m bringing my 1P tent so no need to bunk together. See you Wednesday!
Good deal. My 2p is a lot easier to pack.

Although some unanticipated mechanical problems have me iffy for tomorrow at best.

I’m shooting to arrive this afternoon see you guys later yeeeewwww!:beer:

I'll be rolling in late tonight fingers crossed. Sleeping in the truck again so there's room if anyone wants to split

Updated.

Cash at camp.

@Crusha
@emorth
@StaleAle
@Pacer
@76FJ40 plus one
@BruceFZJ80
@caz
@jamarquardt22
@surfishjoe Plus one
@JohnVee
@Tikicruiser
@iBlaze
@PRADO3
@DirtNap

Great seeing everybody, we are home safe.

Crusha, we missed you, but made do nonetheless 🍺 :beer:

I believe I caught up with everyone listed here, except @DirtNap, not sure you ever made it?

Thank you all for making $$$ smooth!

I'd especially like to thank all of you listed above and others for making our camp spot so kiddo friendly, it makes a world of difference having 15 dads around while I get distracted by y'all.

Good times :cheers:

Thanks @Pacer for being the slumlord, and also to all who paid, or overpaid. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom