Twin Grove Campsites Are Reserved For CMCC 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Just like last year...

I reserved nine tent sites at Twin Grove Campground for the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic.

The sites are T14 through T19, and T22, T23, and T25. T21 has already been rented by a CLCC member.

These are basic primitive tent sites, some have electric, all have water. These are reserved from Wednesday July 10th, through Sunday the 13th.

Each site can accommodate two tents and two vehicles.

All sites are on a cul-de-sac, and slightly secluded. This will help with any noise complaints...hopefully

Cost is $150 for the duration per site. I am initially offering these to club members only, but will open them up to others in a month or so.

Who's in?

Zmap1.JPG

Zmap.JPG

Last edited:
Please put me down for T18 again. Thanks.

Burl and Chris has T22 last year.

Only gonna make it up for Saturday night this year, I’ll gladly throw Greg extra $ for a parking spot overnight. The family is out this year so I’ll just sleep in the back of the 40.

Last edited:
Only gonna make it up for Saturday night this year, I’ll gladly throw Greg extra $ for a parking spot overnight. The family is out this year so I’ll just sleep in the back of the 40.

We'll fit ya in somewhere!

Crusha, pencil us in for a sight and we can share if anyone wants to split it. I have a coffee maker!

Crusha, pencil us in for a sight and we can share if anyone wants to split it. I have a coffee maker!
I'll share if you're cool with a Southerner and a waaaaaayyyyyyy more south-erner (Venezuela!). My offer still stands of paying if we can't make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom