Tweeter Plastic Trims 6749160060 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, just wondering ARE these worth investing in, or should I just place tweeters in the front Left and Right bottom windscreen areas.
I guess I'm also asking what is better placement as well / are they good in these / do most tweeters fit in side these:
1659238120727.png

I don't think most aftermarket tweeters fit in these enclosures. I'm going to wind up taking my enclosures out, 3D scanning, then remodel and print out some that will fit my oversized tweeters. Just to keep them in the stock location but looking more or less "factory".

Yeah they look tiny , cheers

I don't think most aftermarket tweeters fit in these enclosures. I'm going to wind up taking my enclosures out, 3D scanning, then remodel and print out some that will fit my oversized tweeters. Just to keep them in the stock location but looking more or less "factory".
Did you ever make any enclosures and would you be interested in making some more?

I put my Morel Tempo Ultra tweeters in the factory area, but had to liberally cut away most of the plastic to fit/angle. The mesh metal grill itself is removable (tabs), and as long as you leave enough area for the tabs to engage the grill, you are good. The mesh grill hides all the surgery behind it.

IMG_4148.JPG

IMG_4149.JPG

IMG_4150.JPG

Last edited:
I put my Morel Tempo Ultra tweeters in the factory area, but had to liberally cut away most of the plastic to fit/angle. the mesh metal grill itself is removable (tabs), and as long as you leave enough area for the tabs to engage the gril, you are good. The mesh grill hides all the surgery behind it.
What diameter are your tweeters?

What diameter are your tweeters?
Added photos above. 28mm or 1.1". Had to also perform surgery on the tweeter surface mount, cutting most of it away as well. used it basically as a cup for the tweeter. Effort was worth it to me. Factory appearance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom