For Sale Tuscaloosa, AL: Massive Part Out, Motor/Trans/X-fer/Interior/Body (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So we have decided we do not have time to make body cuts. We are just to busy doing other things right now and getting in the shop to chop up the body isn't going to happen. We are lowering the price to $100 for the entire body. Local pickup in Tuscaloosa, AL only. If anyone is interested let me know. After 1 week from this post we are scrapping the body. We have to get it out of the shop. Sorry to those who need cuts. We just don't have the time. Let me know if anyone is interested in the whole body. @KrOswalt

ABS Control Module 079400-1201 $15
ABS Relay 88263-12080 $10
Exhaust manifold $10
ABS Unit $10

shipped to 33615?

So we have decided we do not have time to make body cuts. We are just to busy doing other things right now and getting in the shop to chop up the body isn't going to happen. We are lowering the price to $100 for the entire body. Local pickup in Tuscaloosa, AL only. If anyone is interested let me know. After 1 week from this post we are scrapping the body. We have to get it out of the shop. Sorry to those who need cuts. We just don't have the time. Let me know if anyone is interested in the whole body. @KrOswalt
I am interested in the body, doors and sunroof if still available. I can get it this week or weekend

Last edited:
Did you sell the hard line coming from the water pump going towards the firewall ?

Do you have the passenger side D pillar garnish in light gray part number 62471-60010-03?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom