“Turnkey” aftermarket center consoles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve seen the mods for Smittybuilt and Tuffy consoles that allow fitment. Are there any vendors out there selling one with a cup holder that I can just bolt in???

Don't believe so, but there's plenty of cup holder solutions if that's all you need.

Found it (Delta VS console). Anyone here own one? I’m assuming they go in easily? Is the top padded?

Nobody has one installed yet. That's the next project to be tackled and finished up. The top will be padded, it attaches exactly the same as the stock console, is lockable, and is waaaaaay more stout than anything else on the market.

Nobody has one installed yet. That's the next project to be tackled and finished up. The top will be padded, it attaches exactly the same as the stock console, is lockable, and is waaaaaay more stout than anything else on the market.

Nice, looking forward to seeing the next evolution. If you need a fzj to test fitment on, let me know ;). Also could you please post a link in this thread when it’s available?

Nice, looking forward to seeing the next evolution. If you need a fzj to test fitment on, let me know . Also could you please post a link in this thread when it’s available?

Will do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom