TURN SIGNAL PASSENGER REAR ONLY NOT WORKING-JUST REPLACED HOPPY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi - just replaced the Hoppy hoping :) that my right rear turn signal will start working again. Nope :(. I replaced the wiring with Hopkins 43405, but the right rear turn signal is still out, but thankfully the rest of the lights STILL work. I have done the bulb replacement (DAH) and checked that the bulb(s) works in other places, like the right front turn signal, which it does. Does anyone know what the next step in this process is? Where are the other places that should be inspected? Under the truck, near the right front turn signal? All help will be appreciated. The wiring to the passenger rear tail light looks just fine without any deterioration. Pictures attached. BTW, after the replacement with the 43405, the lights are still all good EXCEPT for the same problem with the right rear turn signal, and so the right front turn signal is blinking rapidly. (Hey, at least I didn't ruin everything!) I have a picture attached. There's one random connector that was not connected and I have no idea what that is. Thanks gurus :)

PASSENGER SIDE WITH COMMENTS USE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom