Turn signal going "flashy, flash" rather than flash....flash. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just like the title says, the left turn signal is flashing a twice the speed as the right turn signal. I would assume this means a bulb change but just want to make sure there are no weird quirks with LX/LC's.

And before it comes up, yes...I flushed and topped off the blinker fluid. So it's not that.

Just like the title says, the left turn signal is flashing a twice the speed as the right turn signal. I would assume this means a bulb change but just want to make sure there are no weird quirks with LX/LC's.

And before it comes up, yes...I flushed and topped off the blinker fluid. So it's not that.

Good thing you did the flush. Did you wax your filament as well? This can cause hyper flash.

have need for one.

Low on blinker fluid. Reservoir is under drivers seat. :rofl:

So I finally got around to changing bulbs and still no fix. It's the drivers side that is rapid flashing. Replaced both front and rear turn signal bulbs with no luck.

Any other suggestions?

This calls for rebaselining the entire truck first. Once proof of this has been successfully accomplished, we can try and troubleshoot your hyperflash issue.

Clearly, if it is not bulb related, *some* fluid or filter must be out of whack on the truck.

The blinking bulb does not need changing. It would be the bulb on opposite end of vehicle. If that's not the culprit, I've never known another reason for a ADHD bulb so sell the '06 Cypress Pearl to me.

The blinking bulb does not need changing. It would be the bulb on opposite end of vehicle. If that's not the culprit, I've never known another reason for a ADHD bulb so sell the '06 Cypress Pearl to me.

It's both drivers side bulbs with the hyper flash. Changed both front and rear.

It's both drivers side bulbs with the hyper flash. Changed both front and rear.

Ahh. I've never had both going crazy at the same time.

Funny you mention that. I was putting open house signs out and noticed the signal on the tail gate was not flashing. So that is probably the cause.

Will tackle later today and if that doesn’t solve the issue I’ll just slap a BMW badge on the car and not use any signals.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom