Turkey trot 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Turkey Trot will be November 15-17th @ Hard Rock off-road park in Ocala. We need a head count in order to plan the food and activities. This is a family event, Husbands, wives and children all welcome.

All Toyota’s welcome to attend.

Please post up with a detailed head count who what days you will be there how many adults and how many children will be in your group and if you will be camping.

We may do a pot-luck style dinner Saturday night; not sure yet though. Depends on potential turnout.

There is a small fee to camp. I THINK it’s around $10 a night for tent camping.

Campers are welcome for all of you princess’s but they charge more for hookups.

Be there :flipoff2:

I will most likely be there Friday Night and part of Saturday in the Tundra ;)

Cool. You're more then welcome to catch a ride shotgun with someone.

I will be there Saturday day/Saturday night. One person. I will update if that changes.

Man i need to get my cruiser back on the road this thread is already making me jealous

Do it! the more 60's the better. I even heard a rumor that Steve is bringing the choptop brown 60

Beings it's a Land Cruiser meet, I guess I should attend WITH a Land Cruiser.
I will make one last attempt to fix clutch/shifting issues on the brown 60.

I don't go over to Facebook much, but has there been any interest from them in attending? So far not much interest here.
You never know though. Sometimes there's non internet people that come out of the woodwork.

Yes. lots. says 10 people planning on attending and 29 as "Maybe". Plus have a handful that aren't on FB that I've talked to. WE should have a large convoy headed up from Winter Park Saturday morning. Slowly since there will be a 2F in the group

Forgot that we have Parents weekend in Gainesville that wknd, can’t make it :(

Do post pics and/or a link to the FB thread with pics. With stuff being on different forums it's a pain for those of us stuck on other trips to armchair wheel these days....

It was a low turnout, but those of us that made it had a great time.

IMG_20191116_111935008 bb.jpg

IMG_20191116_122542896.jpg

76751580_o bb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom