Turf-N-Surf 2015

Visit site
GET PUMPED PARTY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangerously close! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Might take the new 40 "she hulk" but probably end up in the 80 like last year.................See yall there!
20151023_124401.jpg

Visit site
Hey guys I will be attending this year, and have never been to Oceano Dunes. I know that people can take their RV's on to the beach, and I want to stay with the crowd but not at the expense of getting stuck in an RV. It is 36 feet and not a diesel. Any one have any experience taking one into the park?

PabloVTA

beside La Caja China
SILVER Star
Visit site
Hey guys I will be attending this year, and have never been to Oceano Dunes. I know that people can take their RV's on to the beach, and I want to stay with the crowd but not at the expense of getting stuck in an RV. It is 36 feet and not a diesel. Any one have any experience taking one into the park?
air down, keep your momentum up, dont cook the tranny , and yes, check the tides report and stay up high on the hard pack.
you'll see hand fulls of toy haulers with sand rails in them all circled around a fire pit.
and a hundred or more Landcruisers with straps ready to play in the sand.

Visit site
air down, keep your momentum up, dont cook the tranny , and yes, check the tides report and stay up high on the hard pack.
you'll see hand fulls of toy haulers with sand rails in them all circled around a fire pit.
and a hundred or more Landcruisers with straps ready to play in the sand.
Whatever you do, don't ask Ranger Rick anything. A couple of years ago I asked him if he knew where BLUE CAMP was.... he just glared at me. Sand Highway??? NO? He said "Lady, it's all the same color! SAND!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom