Turf N Surf 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Surf-N-Turf 2013

Ill be there Thursday noon with PMC group. Rodger Terry and the Knorr Brothers.

IMG_0765.jpg

Hello all I'm a newb to this forum. I came over from the FJ Cruiser forums (hope I don't get flamed) The wife and I will be going as well. Looking forward to seeing everybody's rigs and meeting you all. Anything we can bring ?

Hey Fast Eddy does a big hole in the sand work ? I can for sure arrange for that. How about a cold brew ? I for sure can offer up a few of them :)

Ill be there Thursday noon with PMC group. Rodger Terry and the Knorr Brothers.

I will be heading out Thursday morning possibly driving my 4runner since my 60 is in need of a clutch,hope to see you guys on the road.

Hello all I'm a newb to this forum. I came over from the FJ Cruiser forums (hope I don't get flamed) The wife and I will be going as well. Looking forward to seeing everybody's rigs and meeting you all. Anything we can bring ?

Hey Bali welcome to mud,there were a big number of FJ's showed up last year so you'll be at home for sure. I will be likely driving my 4runner this year since it just had a new engine installed, last year i drove my hi-lux and i think i was the only one driving a truck.LOL my LC60 is starting to get jealous since my 4runner is getting all the attention this year.:D

I will be heading out Thursday morning possibly driving my 4runner since my 60 is in need of a clutch,hope to see you guys on the road.

Hey Bali welcome to mud,there were a big number of FJ's showed up last year so you'll be at home for sure. I will be likely driving my 4runner this year since it just had a new engine installed, last year i drove my hi-lux and i think i was the only one driving a truck.LOL my LC60 is starting to get jealous since my 4runner is getting all the attention this year.:D

Thanks Viper!!! So what happened to your first engine ? Or is this a upgrade ? Having lived in Bali, Indonesia for a number of years I was blown away at how many Old LC's there were down there. In fact I almost bought one, as you can get them for around 10K or less. But then I moved back here and picked up another FJ instead. See ya at Pismo

Bali

Your most welcome Bali,i bought the 4runner with a blown head gasket since it had 245k on it i think it's time to give it new life.If you see a black 4runner with chrome bumpers that would be me,unless someone else shows up in the same vehicle.LOL,here is a pic while cleaning under the hood and the rest of the pack the 91 4runner i sold to a friend and get to drive it sometimes and i miss that damn thing.see you at the beach.:cheers:

20130914_170526.jpg

20130914_170539.jpg

IMAG0495.jpg

STILL not bringing the 60?! :flipoff2:

I'll see you down there late Friday afternoon if all goes to plan. You getting another trailer this year?

I'm planning on heading down with the Custom Cruiser guys. Be my first real trip since I bought my cruiser a while back, other than some close by camping trips.

Thanks to this trip I regeared my 60 to 4.11's and installed an ARB... along with a lot of other much needed maintenance. I love trips, they get your truck fixed, the broken again (well sometimes)... and fixed...

Frank

I know stud

STILL not bringing the 60?! :flipoff2:

I'll see you down there late Friday afternoon if all goes to plan. You getting another trailer this year?

I haven't replaced the clutch on the 60 and it's been my daily driver since the kids went back to school,i already dump some money on the 4runner so i have to wait until i generate more funds this winter.could you loan me some cash for my clutch?:D

We will be staying till Saturday afternoon since the wife's cousin is having a wedding party brunch for Sunday (sucks).we'll be at the same spot last year but no trailer this time just find the 4runner if you guys would like to camp with us. Is Kwalker coming along with you guys?:cheers:

I haven't replaced the clutch on the 60 and it's been my daily driver since the kids went back to school,i already dump some money on the 4runner so i have to wait until i generate more funds this winter.could you loan me some cash for my clutch?:D

We will be staying till Saturday afternoon since the wife's cousin is having a wedding party brunch for Sunday (sucks).we'll be at the same spot last year but no trailer this time just find the 4runner if you guys would like to camp with us. Is Kwalker coming along with you guys?:cheers:

Just giving you a hard time haha. Last I heard Kyle was coming down, along with another friend of ours with an FJ Cruiser.

Ya I should be coming down, my goal is to kick It with my truck in one spot and not really move too much except to fish. I might bring my boat :p darrel can I ride with you in the dunes?

Ya I should be coming down, my goal is to kick It with my truck in one spot and not really move too much except to fish. I might bring my boat :p darrel can I ride with you in the dunes?

Don't bother bringing your boat lol. But if you have any pop up canopies bring them for shade.

Trust me, your 350 will be a LOT more fun than my 2F in the dunes; before too long you'll be out there tearing it up.

Don't bother bringing your boat lol. But if you have any pop up canopies bring them for shade.

Trust me, your 350 will be a LOT more fun than my 2F in the dunes; before too long you'll be out there tearing it up.

Tearing up the dunes or the truck?! Haha ill trow the boat up top just in case and If it comes down to it we can sled down a dune in it. All I gotta do is pull the chainsaw off the roof rack and the boat will fit.

I'll be there. Either with the 100 or with my new shop truck ( which I'm picking up the weekend before the event ). It's unmistakable .......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I plan on being there this year and actually taking the fj40 instead of my dmax as long as it cooperates with this plan.
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom