Turf N Surf 2013

Skillet

Skillet
Visit site
Going to try and get down for at least a day an night. My 40 is under construction so it won't be the same.

The logo looks great.

Can we order a shirt and get is sent if we don't make it?

How about hoodies?

sethzilla

SILVER Star
Visit site
Just stopped by the printers - stickers getting laminated right now!

ForumRunner_20131029_181905.jpg

ForumRunner_20131029_181905.jpg

Visit site
Have Fun Everyone... Stuck on duty all weekend now so wont be there.. Brought the 80 out for some of the class so I could give it a good romping!! The weather and Dunes were Beautiful today. We Had our Dune Response Vehicle training all day with Cal Star Air Ambulance as well. Some Pics as I know we all like pics..

image-1496228817.jpg

image-1114547401.jpg

image-2475541129.jpg

image-4232612927.jpg

image-1162877847.jpg

Visit site
I just found out I'll be stuck at work too. Should be able to be there Saturday night and the trip to Pozo.

Bummed cuz I just de-roof rack'd, de-running board'd, de-cladded, Durabak'd and installed 4" Slee lift with L shocks the new to me LX450 over the last two weeks. Just need to get the tires to fit when I get home Saturday...

See you all there a bit later than I wanted to...

Last edited:

pismojim

the Dude abides...
Website
realcruiser.com
I just found out I'll be stuck at work too. Should be able to be there Saturday night and the trip to Pozo.

Bummed cuz I just de-roof rack'd, de-running board'd, de-cladded, Durabak'd and installed 4" Slee lift with L shocks the new to me LX450 over the last two weeks. Just need to get the tires to fit when I get home Saturday...

See you all there a bit later than I wanted to...

I'll be looking for you there since I never see you around town.

Sethzilla, awesome design on the steeekers!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using IH8MUD

CycloSteve

SILVER Star
Visit site
Already started the camping-gear inventory, shopping list and packing for the trip...woo hoo. Arriving early afternoon on Friday, as my son has the day off of school. Will likely be somewhere near the 45-Run crowd. Looking forward to fun in the dunes as always.

Using my Safeway fuel credits tomorrow - $1.00/gallon off!

:cheers:

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom