Turbo video .. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
from qatar to usa ..

w6w_200512141215074b4a9657.jpg

here the link ..

http://www.vip-zoom.com/jassim/Qatar1.wmv

:bounce: :bounce:

Wow, very cool, must have had his front driveshaft removed to do that burnout! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

no .. all the 1FZ-fe from 98 to 05 is rwd .. 06 4wd ..

if he had the LSD option you will see two line .. :)

EL_3grab, nice little video. Just curious to know what the current price of fuel is out there.

hoser said:
EL_3grab, nice little video. Just curious to know what the current price of fuel is out there.

nerly 1.8$ for gallon .. thats 98 octan .. i cant remeber the 95 know .. its 5 AM here :D

Last edited:
Did you say 98 octane? Is that common for fuel there?

cabron said:

ya .. but this year the price came up from 1.3 to 1.8 USD ..

we only have two choise 95 or 98 .. and the 95 is much popular .. :cool:

Awesome video,
We need sound though!! :D Did you take any of those pics? I am going to be coming over there this summer, or next winter and am thinking of starting a car/truck shop over there so it would be good to see one thats already up and running.

Thanks!

cabron said:
Keep in mind that there are different rating systems for fuel. I'm not sure which rating system they use in UAE but a 91 octane fuel in Europe/Australia would be more like an 87 octane fuel in the U.S. Europe/Australia use the Research Octane Number (RON) for Octane and the U.S. uses the average of RON and MON (Motor Octane Number) expressed as "(R+M)/2." Next time you pump, look at the fine print under the "91" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

turboale said:
Awesome video,
We need sound though!! :D Did you take any of those pics? I am going to be coming over there this summer, or next winter and am thinking of starting a car/truck shop over there so it would be good to see one thats already up and running.

Thanks!

your are welcome .. ;)

EL_3grab what does is say at the end with the red around it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom