Turbo video .. (1 Viewer)

Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
394
Location
AJ - UAE
no .. all the 1FZ-fe from 98 to 05 is rwd .. 06 4wd ..

if he had the LSD option you will see two line .. :)
 

hoser

SILVER Star
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
10,298
Location
Bay Area, CA
 
 
 
EL_3grab, nice little video. Just curious to know what the current price of fuel is out there.
 
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
394
Location
AJ - UAE
hoser said:
EL_3grab, nice little video. Just curious to know what the current price of fuel is out there.

nerly 1.8$ for gallon .. thats 98 octan .. i cant remeber the 95 know .. its 5 AM here :D
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
394
Location
AJ - UAE
cabron said:
Did you say 98 octane? Is that common for fuel there?


ya .. but this year the price came up from 1.3 to 1.8 USD ..

we only have two choise 95 or 98 .. and the 95 is much popular .. :cool:
 
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
54
Location
ATL/SAV/AVL
 
Awesome video,
We need sound though!! :D Did you take any of those pics? I am going to be coming over there this summer, or next winter and am thinking of starting a car/truck shop over there so it would be good to see one thats already up and running.

Thanks!
 

hoser

SILVER Star
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
10,298
Location
Bay Area, CA
 
 
 
cabron said:
Did you say 98 octane? Is that common for fuel there?
Keep in mind that there are different rating systems for fuel. I'm not sure which rating system they use in UAE but a 91 octane fuel in Europe/Australia would be more like an 87 octane fuel in the U.S. Europe/Australia use the Research Octane Number (RON) for Octane and the U.S. uses the average of RON and MON (Motor Octane Number) expressed as "(R+M)/2." Next time you pump, look at the fine print under the "91" and you'll see what I'm talking about.
 
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
394
Location
AJ - UAE
turboale said:
Awesome video,
We need sound though!! :D Did you take any of those pics? I am going to be coming over there this summer, or next winter and am thinking of starting a car/truck shop over there so it would be good to see one thats already up and running.

Thanks!
your are welcome .. ;)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom